The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Debra's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! Today's hop is a bonus hop and the crew is featuring items from the Sale - A - Bration Catalog!
These items are only available for a limited time to earn for FREE!! When your purchase $50 - $100 before shipping and tax you can earn one of more of the items for FREE from the Sale - A - Bration Brochure. I love free stuff!!!
I am featuring the Sunshine and Rainbow Designer Series Paper item #158126. Love this paper so much!
* 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Pool Party, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock 4 x 8. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 8 and fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Midnight Muse card stock 3 3/4 x 3 3/4. Then place on the Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer lining a top point and bottom point then cut creating two triangle pieces set aside for another project. Adhere to the bottom right corner of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Sunshine and Rainbow Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" by 3 3/4". Adhere to the card base on the right side.
- Cut a piece of Sunshine and Rainbow Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 3/4". Adhere across the card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 2 1/2 x 3 card stock. Stamp the Rainbow of Happiness stamps in the following colors; Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo onto the Basic White card stock creating a rainbow. Then cut some flowers for every season ribbon and tie around the bottom of the Whisper White card stock. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the stamp from Rainbow of Happiness in Midnight Muse and stamp onto a piece of Basic White card stock. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Picture This Dies. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finish by adding some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Cindy' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code K7KYXRQH and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code K7KYXRQH . Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn this weeks goodie is February 6, 2022 10PM CST.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7