Well best laid plans don't always go as planned! Sorry for the delay on sharing my Halloween projects; this week ended up turning upside down. My pup Ghost was pretty ill. I've been getting over a REALLY BAD bug felt a lot better but did too much too soon. It is going around here so bad too. We have multiple nieces and nephews who have now gotten sick, couple have been to ER because they were so bad. Ugh hate when little's get so sick.
I have lots of SCARY things to show you this week! Starting today October 25 - 31, 2021 I will be sharing a Halloween project with you each day. So excited to share the stuff I made + plus a fun big reveal project at the end. I hope you have a Hauntingly Good Time.
Today's fun project features the Tombstone Treat Boxes from the Stampin' Up! July - December 2021 Mini Catalog on page 51. I personally love these Tombstone Treat Boxes; easy to assemble, hold quite a bit of stuff and supper fun! These are so popular they are currently on back order. Even though they are on back order I ordered more for next year since I loved them so much! I used a variety of stamp sets to create these. This was my first batch I'll be sharing the second batch in a couple of days.
Turn ho-hum trick-or-treat sweets into a delectable surprise with Frightfully Cute Bundle. This bundle includes the Frightfully Cute Stamp Set and the Frightful Tags Dies item #156493 is on page 52. Mix and match stamped images with die-cut shapes and tag pieces. Images are sized perfectly to fit on small chocolate bars or other sweets for trick-or-treaters.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Frightfully Cute Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then stamp onto the top Tombstone Treat Box. Repeat until you have the desired look you want. Assemble the box, they already have the sticky tape on them so all you have to do is fold, pull the backing off and press together. Fill your treat box with goodies.
Rubberredneck Quick Tip:
- You want to stamp on the treat boxes before assembling. I had a complete duh moment and assembled them before stamping on them. I still was able to stamp but I had to be careful to not press too hard but firm enough to get a crisp image. Learn from me and don't make my mistake! LOL
Decorating the top:
- Ink the moon from Frightfully Cute Stamp Set in Crushed Curry Classic Ink and stamp onto piece of Crushed Curry card stock. Zip stamped moon through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Frightful Tags Dies. Add some Shimmery Crystal Effects to the moon. Set aside the piece to dry.
- Zip a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Frightful Tags Dies. Ink the witch from Frightfully Cute in Granny Apple Classic Ink and stamp onto the die cut. Ink the saying in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the die cut over lapping the witch.
- Zip a piece of Basic Black card stock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Frightful Tags Dies.
- Cut some Metallic Mesh Ribbon and wrap around the Tombstone Treat Boxes. Start decorating your box with the die cut pieces by adhering with Stampin' Dimemsionals. Place Matte Black Dots onto the top randomly.
For my next box I used the Sparkle of the Season Bundle item #156765 on pg. 58 in the Stampin' Up! July - December 2021 Mini Catalog. Along with Banner Year Photopolymer Stamp Set item #158239 in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog pg. 95.
Send some holiday spirit with your handmade cards and projects this year with the Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set! This unique stamp set comes with a variety of sentiments that are perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas cards. Combine the beautiful imagery to create customized wreaths on your cards. It's perfect for the season of your choice.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set in VersaMark then Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, stamp onto the top Tombstone Treat Box. Repeat until you have the desired look you want. Pour some Clear (Basics) Stampin' Emboss Powders over the bats, tap off the excess and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Zip one piece of Vellum card stock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with Frightful Tags Dies die cutting out a spiderweb. Adhere to the Tombstone Treat Box with Glue Dots.
- Zip one piece of Silver Foil through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Seasonal Swirl Dies. Adhere to the Tombstone Treat Box with a Glue Dots.
- Zip one piece of Crushed Curry and 2 Basic Black cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Frightful Tags Dies. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals and Glue Dots. Set the Bat aside.
- Cut a piece of Gray Granite 1/4 Shimmer Ribbon and tie around the Tombstone Treat Box.
- Ink the "Happy Haunting" from Banner Year in Basic Gray Classic Ink and stamp onto a piece of Smokey Slate cardstock. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Ornate Frames. Turning it into a headstone. Ink the "spider web" from Banner Year in Basic Gray Classic Ink and stamp on the corners of the Smokey Slate cardstock. Adhere to the Tombstone Treat Box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and adhering the bat with a Glue Dot.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code ETGVQDCT and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code ETGVQDCT. Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn the Rubberredneck Halloween Countdown goodie is October 31, 2021 10PM CST.
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7