Stamp Review Crew: Christmas Classics
Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Kim's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set item #161970 from the September 2023 - January 3,2024 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 31. The stamp set is also part of the Joy of Christmas Suite Collection item #161983 which I adore!
* 15 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, g, h
The Christmas countdown is on hard around here and this year I am so behind I will probably meet myself next Christmas. Haha Every year I say we are not doing this last minuet insanity but yet here we are. lol My pop's had partial knee replacement so hubby and I are full time cattle farmers again. Lot's of running with the nieces + nephews Christmas activities + various sports games to attend + many other Christmas shenanigans + baking + gift wrapping + a sick dog + a sick me. I crumba!! I am sure many of you can relate to the Christmas insanity.
- I have so many past Stampin' Up! boxes n bags in my stash this December into next year it is time to start using them up! These are the chevron paper bags Stampin' Up! offered awhile back and I really liked these bags. You can use any paper bag you have in your stash to create this. I used Red Acrylic Paint + Silk Screen to add the red stars.
- I inked the stamp from Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set in Shaded Spruce and repeatedly stamped onto the bag once the acrylic paint was dry.
- Cut 1 piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock 2 x 5 1/4. Using Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine + Tiny Christmas Trees Die I die cut out the Lemon Lime Twist card stock. I adhered it to the bag front.
- Using Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine + Tailor Made Tags Dies die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock. Ink the stamps from the Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set in the following colors; Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist. Stamp the images onto the bottom tag.
- Cut 1 piece of Basic White card stock 1 1/4 x 3 1/4. Ink the stamps from the Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set in the following colors; Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo. Stamp the images onto the Basic White card stock. Using Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine + Christmas Classics Dies zip the card stock through adding the little circle die cuts to it. Adhere to the Basic White Tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. Using Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine + Christmas Classics Dies die cut out two leaves in Shaded Spruce and adhere them to the left side of the tag with Glue Dots.
- I inked the words from Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set in Lemon Lime Twist and stamped onto Basic White card stock. I cut them down into word tags and adhered them to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the tag I added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels + Simply Elegant Trim + Baker's Twine Tree Color Pack (in the upcoming Jan-April Mini 2024). I attached the Basic White tag to the Lemon Lime Twist card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals.
To finish I used the Wink of Stella to add a little more zazzle to it. It's hard to see, I had a hard time getting pictures since it's winter in northern MN. Not sure I like the color combo but it's what the teenagers are into right now so if the niece likes it then I am happy with it. I loved using the Acrylic Paint but it did get on the backside so keep that in mind if you want to give it a try.
You will find a list of the items I used below.
You'll want to head on over now to Jay' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! The Crew will see you in the new year! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7