Stamp Review Crew Hop: Autumn Leaves
Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Today's hop is a small one there are just three of us.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Terri's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Autumn Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set item #162179 from the September - December 2023 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 44. It is also part of the All About Autumn Suite Collection item #162193 it is simply gorgeous!
You won’t be-leaf how beautiful the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set is! With four highly detailed textured leaves, three leaf vein stamps, and six thankful sentiments, this stamp set will provide you with use for years to come. These stamps work great for card making or scrapbooking, or they can be pressed onto gift packaging. Whether you want to celebrate the fall season, a friendship, or deliver a card just because, each of the sentiments will bring joy and gratitude to any recipient. Simply use the Two-Step images to add beautiful veining to the leaves for another touch of dimension or stamp on a card as a background image. Stamp the leaves in autumn colors or spring greens! These leaves are versatile enough for nearly every season. Also available in French.
This is a Distinktive stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images.
* 12 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): d, e, g
- Cut a piece of Copper Clay card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base. Set this aside for a bit.
- Cut a piece of Moody Mauve card stock 4 x 5 1/4.Ink the Sketched Plaid Background Stamp item #161424 in Moody Mauve then stamp off onto a piece of scratch paper before stamping onto the card stock.
- Cut a piece of All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper 1/1/2 x 4. Adhere across the Moody Mauve Card Stock.
- Using the Deckled Circles Dies; zip a piece of the All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. Adhere the die cut circle to the Moody Mauve card stock.
- Ink the Autumn Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set in the following colors; Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, and Copper Clay. Stamp off on scratch paper before applying the second color to each stamp then stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Using Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine + Autumn Leaves Dies die cut out the images. Then die cut out some of the All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere and layer with Stampin' Dimensionals onto the die cut circle.
- Die cut out a piece of Whisper White card stock creating a label. Stamp the sentiment in Copper Clay onto Whisper White card stock, add a piece of All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the label. Adhere across the leaves. Wrap some Linen Thread around the layers. Adhere the Moody Mauve card stock to the Copper Clay card base. For a finishing touch I added some Adhesive - Backed Speckled Dots.
I hope you liked today's card! I love all the layers to this fallish card. You will find a list of the items I used below.
You'll want to head on over now to Cindy' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7