Stamp Review Crew Bonus Hop: Wildlife Wonder
Today The Stamp Review Crew is having an amazing bonus blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Mike's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! Today we have a bonus hop for you and the crew is featuring the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set item #161290 from the May 2023 - April 2024 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 100.
Bring the strength and boldness of the great outdoors to your crafting with the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set. The set includes sentiments for many occasions and imagery for wildlife enthusiasts: bear, owl, and wolf. Whether you want to send Father's Day greetings, birthday wishes, or your thanks, this set will help you. It's so easy to create your own cards for the people in you life. Just grab this set, ink, and card stock, and start creating!
This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Pecan Pie card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper 3 3/4 x 5.
- Cut a piece of Copper Clay card stock 3 x 3 1/2. Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder add texture to the Copper Clay card stock. Adhere to the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 2 3/4 x 3 1/2. Ink the ground image from Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set in Pebbled Path and stamp on the Basic White card stock. Ink the bear from Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set in Pecan Pie and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Adhere to the layers.
- Cut a piece of Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper 2 1/4 x 5 1/2. Adhere to the previous two layers. Cut a piece of 2023 - 2025 In Color Jute Trim (Wild Wheat) and tie around the layers. Adhere to the card base.
- Ink the greeting in Copper Clay and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the Stylish Shapes Dies cutting out the saying. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card base.
- Add a few 2023 - 2025 In Color Dots randomly to the card.
I loved the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper paired with this card it made me think of honey dripping down. I hope you enjoyed today's project.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Cindy' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7
USE HOSTESS CODE: KRNH7AUF to receive your free thank you gifts from me! If your order is $150 order before shipping and tax please don't use the shipping code. You will still qualify for my promotion.