Stamp Review Crew Hop: Taco Fiesta
Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a bonus blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Betty's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set item #160732 from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog on pg. 48. When I saw this stamp set it cracked me up! It is not something I would normally purchase every time I use it I laugh at it.
Holy guacamole! The perfect taco party stamp set is here with the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set! Create adorable tacos, burritos, avocados, and more by stamping your food of choice, adding color with your favorite coloring technique, and then actually bringing it to life by putting a tiny little face on it! This stamp set also includes adorable puns to really make ’em smile! Get yours to make fun party invitations, wish someone a happy birthday, or just to send an adorably funny card—just because!
Inspired by Million Sales Achiever Erica Cerwin.
* 23 photopolymer stamps
I have lots of birthdays this month so I created this fun gift card holder or money holder using the Mini Pocket Envelope Die. This set is perfect for the size of the die.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut 1 piece of Basic White card stock 4 1/2 x 5 1/2. Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Mini Pocket Envelope Die I cut out the basic part of the pocket.
- Cut 1 piece of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (Parakeet Party) 2 1/4 x 3.
- Cut 1 Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (Crushed Curry) 1 x 2 1/4. Adhere across the other piece of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper.
- Cut 1 Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (Calypso Coral) 1 x 2 1/4. Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Basic Borders Dies die cut one edge. Adhere across the other piece of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper. Adhere the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper to the front of the Basic White card stock.
- Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Mini Pocket Envelope Die I cut out a piece of Basic Black card stock. Ink the stamp from Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set in VersaMark and stamp onto the Basic Black card stock. Pour Basics Embossing Powder (White) over the image. Tap off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. Adhere to the Mini Pocket with Stampin' Dimensionals. Wrap some Basic Baker's Twine around and tie a bow.
- Ink the images from Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set in Memento Ink and stamp onto Basic White card stock. Color in the images with the following Blends; Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party and Smoky Slate. Cut out each image and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- sing the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Mini Pocket Envelope Die I cut out a piece of Parakeet Party card stock for the top of the Mini Envelope Pocket. I then tied some 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine through the top.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Mike' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment. If you can't log in you may need to clear your cache.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7
USE HOSTESS CODE: 9W7AE4HN to receive your free thank you gifts from me! If your order is $150 order before shipping and tax please don't use the shipping code. You will still qualify for my promotion.