Stamp Review Crew Hop: Something Fancy
Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Mike's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Something Fancy Cling Stamp Set item #160416 from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog on pg. 17.
Say everything you want to say with the Something Fancy Stamp Set. This stamp set has all the sentiments you never knew you needed! From classic well wishes to snarky celebratory statements, the Something Fancy Stamp Set says it all in a beautiful modern font combo.
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, g
I had so much fun creating this little gift packaging! I will be using to send out another care package to spreed some happiness. To create the bag I used the Embossed Treat Bags heads up these are retiring! The something Fancy Stamp Set is part of the Fancy Flora Suite and the stamp set does have coordinating dies. If you purchase the Something Fancy Bundle you will save 10%. They will carry over to the next catalog however they will not be offered as a bundle to save that 10%.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper (floral pattern) 4 1/4 x 6. Adhere to the bag and cut out the handle part with an Exacto knife.
- Cut a piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper (yellow pattern) 2 1/4 x 4 3/4. Adhere across the bag.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy 3/8 Ribbon and adhere across the designer series paper.
- Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Sentimental Park Dies to die cut out a piece of Petal Pink Card Stock and Basic White Card Stock. Ink the stamp from Something Fancy Stamp Set in Shaded Spruce and stamp onto the Basic White Card Stock. Ink the stamp from Sentimental Park Stamp Set in Sweet Sorbet and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Adhere the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals to the bag front. Finish by adding some Solid Faceted Gems. I also tied a bow around the handle using the Night of Navy 3/8 Ribbon.
3 x 3 Note Card:
- Cut 1 piece of Basic White card stock 3 x 6 score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 3.
- Cut a piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper (petal pink pattern) 2 x 2 1/2. Adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper (floral pattern) 1 1 /2 x 3. Adhere to the card base towards the bottom.
- Cut a piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper (yellow pattern) 3/4 x 3. Adhere to the card base in the center. Wrap some Simply Elegant Trim around the card.
- Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and the Something Fancy Dies to die cut a piece of Basic White card stock. Ink the stamps from Something Fancy Stamp Set in Night of Navy and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Ink the stamps from Sentimental Park in Sweet Sorbet and Mango Melody. Stamp onto the die cut. Cut a piece of Night of Navy 3/8 Ribbon and staple it to the die cut. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add a Solid Faceted Gem to finish.
I am the last stop on the hop today but if you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Cindy' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!! If you ended here then I am the last stop on the hop today.
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment. If you can't log in you may need to clear your cache.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7
USE HOSTESS CODE: 9W7AE4HN to receive your free thank you gifts from me! If your order is $150 order before shipping and tax please don't use the shipping code. You will still qualify for my promotion.