Stamp Review Crew Hop: Two - Tone Flora
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Nikk's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! We are a small hop today. The crew is featuring the Two - Tone Flora Stamp Set item #160844 from the January - Aptil 2023 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog! on page 16.
This stamp set is part of the Fancy Flora Suite Collection Item #160431. Make your own floral masterpiece with the Two-Tone Flora Stamp Set! This stamp set features solid flower images and coordinating shaded-detail images, so you can add more depth and dimension to your projects. You can stay traditional with your colors by using a light tone as the solid base and a darker tone for the details. Or get creative and try out interesting color combinations! Finish your florals off with the included leaves and branch images for a touch of greenery.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
- 15 photopolymer stamp
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c
I love this stamp set so much and the 6 x 6 Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper is da bomb! Simply gorgeous and fun to play with! One of the sheets features my all time favorite color green so I had to use it to create my card.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock 4 x 5 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere to the Evening Evergreen card base.
- Die cut out a piece of Basic Gray card stock using the Share a MilkShake Dies and the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. Adhere to the left side of the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper.
- I inked the leaf image from Two-Tone Flora Stamp Set in VersaMark and stamped onto some vellum card stock. I then poured White Embossing Powder over the image and heat set it. I inked another leaf in Soft Succulent and poured Clear Embossing Powder over the image and heat set it. I then stamped the flowers in the following colors; Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen and Basic Gray. I stamped off onto a piece of scratch paper then stamped onto the Basic White card stock in the first step to achieve a lighter color. I adhered the diecuts to the layers with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I cut a piece of Natural Finish 7/8 Ribbon and frayed the one edge. Then adhered it with Glue Dots to the layer. Adhere the layer to the Basic White card base.
- I inked the greeting from Something Fancy Stamp Set in Soft Suede onto Basic White card stock. I then zipped it through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the Something Fancy Dies. Attach to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To finish I added the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Jay' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!! If you ended here then I am the last stop on the hop today.
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment. If you can't log in you may need to clear your cache.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7
USE HOSTESS CODE: N23S3U2M to receive your free thank you gifts from me!