Stamp Review Crew Hop: Merriest Moments
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Nikk's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Merriest Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set item #156353 from the July - December 2022 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog! on page 23. It is a returning favorite from last year! It was so popular that unfortunately it has sold out already!
I really love this set it is gorgeous and fun to create with!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 and adhere across the card base. Wrap some Linen Thread around the layers.
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent card stock. Zip through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder.
- Ink the saying in Evening Evergreen and stamp onto the Soft Succulent card stock. Adhere to the Evening Evergreen card stock.
- Ink the stamps in Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Soft Succulent, Flirty Flamingo and Real Red. Stamp the images onto Basic White card stock then zip them through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine die cutting out the pieces. I then layered them with Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered them to the card.
- I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter and added to the the die cuts. To finish I added a double Linen Thread Bow and some Festive Pearls.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Debra' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7