Stamp Review Crew Hop: Jingle Jingle Jingle
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Charlet's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Jingle Jingle Jingle Photopolymer Stamp Set item #153438 from the July - December 2022 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog! on page 26.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 18 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, h
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder zip the Basic White card stock through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. Adhere to the Basic White card base.
- Die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- I used the Stamparatus to stamp my words. I started with "all the way" stamped it in Evening Evergreen on the bottom.
- Next I stamped the center Jingle in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. By doing this I was able to space the "jingles" out evenly. Then I stamped the top and bottom Jingle. Then I went back and stamped the inside "jingle" in the following colors; Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay. I then stamped stars randomly all over; before stamping each star I stamped off onto a piece of scratch paper.
- To finish my card I used some Simply Elegant Trim and Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Lou' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7