Stamp Review Crew Hop: Rays Of Light
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Charlet's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Rays of Light Background Cling Stamp Set item #158925 from the Annual May 2022 - June 2023 Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 116.
This background stamp measures 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm) and covers the complete background of a card.
* 1 cling stamp
* Suggested clear block (sold separately): f
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Mango Melody card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the card base front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 3 3/4 x 5. Ink the Rays of Light Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight and stamp onto the Basic White card stock.
- I took the stamp from Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set item #156968 inked in Pumpkin Pie and stamped the circle where the sun would be. I adhered the stamped panel to the card base.
- I inked the stamp from Hello Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set item #158041 in Coastal Cabana and stamped onto a piece of Basic White card stock. I then fussy cut out the image and adhered it over the sun.
- I cut some Polished Pink 3/8 Weave Ribbon and adhered to the card with Glue Dots.
- Using the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine and Beautiful Shapes Dies I die cut out a piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock. I adhered to the card base.
I used the Charming Sentiments Bundle Item #158734 to create my greeting.This was the stamp set featured in our last hop that I didn't get a card created so I wanted to make sure to use it for this hop :)
- I inked the stamp in Versamark and stamped onto a piece of Basic Black card stock. Then poured White Stampin' Emboss Powder over the image. I tapped off the excess and heat set it with the Heat Tool.
- I zipped the stamped image through the Stamp Cut Emboss Machine with the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. I adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For the final touch I added some Glossy Dots Assortments.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Nikki' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7