Stamp Review Crew Hop: Quiet Meadow
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Jay's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Quiet Meadow Cling Stamp Set item #155082 from the Annual May 2022 - June 2023 Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 68.
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e, g
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (Coastal Cabana) 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere to the Basic White card base at an angle.
- Cut a piece of Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (Calypso Coral) 2 3/4 x 4 1/4. Adhere to the Basic White card base across the center.
- Die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock using the Deckled Rectangles Dies and the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. Ink the script image from Quiet Meadow Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana and stamp onto the Basic White die cut twice before reinking your stamp. Repeat until you have the desired effect. Ink the splatter stamp from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set in Calypso Coral and stamp onto the Basic White die cut, repeat until you have the desired look.
- Using the Meadow Dies and the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine; die cut out a piece of Pretty in Pink and Bermuda Bay card stock.
- Ink the stamp from Quite Meadow Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Menento Ink and stamp onto a piece of Basic White card stock. Color the image in using the Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and Bermuda Bay Blends. Fussy cut out the image and adhere the die cuts and flower image to the Basic White Die Cut.
- Next cut a piece of Natural 1/2 Woven Ribbon and 3/8 Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding and wrap around the Basic White die cut. Both these ribbons are from the upcoming July - December Mini! They will be available July 1, 2022.
- Adhere the die cut to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the Stamp From Quite Meadow Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay and stamp onto a piece of Basic White card stock. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine with the Meadows Dies creating a label. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For a finishing touch place some Faux Sea Glass Shapes onto the card randomly.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Kristie' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7