The Stamp Reivew Crew: Gentle Waves
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Mike's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Gentle Waves Cling Stamp Set item #157727 from the January - June 2022 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 45.
* 1 cling stamp
* Suggested clear block (sold separately): f
As I am typing this up it is snowing here again. Haha I could use some sun and sand to dip my toes into right now! I had a lot of fun creating this card. I tried a few fun different things on this too. Sorry about the lighting it's been overcast here so I had a hard time getting a good lighted pictures. I decided to pair this background with the Paradise Palms Cling Stamp Set.
* 13 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, h
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 5 1/2 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Ink the Gentle Waves Background stamp in Balmy Blue and stamp onto the card stock. Use the Paper Snips to distress the edges.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 1 1/4 x 4". Rip the one edge in waves. Ink the stamp from Paradise Palms Cling Stamp Set item # 157719 in Crumb Cake and repeat stamping onto the Crumb Cake card stock. Sponge Crumb Cake Ink onto the ripped edge of the Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere across the bottom of the Pool Party card stock.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Ink the palms as directed in the Quick Shot Tip and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Ink the trunks in Early Espresso and stamp onto the Basic White card stock.
Quick Shot Tip - Tap the palm top in Pear Pizzazz ink then lightly tap around the edges in Old Olive to create a two- tone effect.
- Ink the trunks again in Early Espresso and stamp onto a piece of scrap card stock. Cut out the trunks and place over the top of the trunks creating a mask.
- Ink the grass just like the palm tops and stamp onto the Basic White card stock, repeat until you have stamped across the bottom. Remove the mask and your trunks will not be covered in grass.
- Ink the circle image in Mango Melody and stamp onto the top right corner. Clean the stamp, ink in Crushed Curry and stamp off to the side of the sun giving it a haze look. Adhere the Basic White card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals to the Soft Sky card stock. Wrap some Baker's Twine around the layers and adhere to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Cut a piece of Gold 3/8 Fine Art Ribbon. Adhere with Glue Dots
- Ink the greeting in Early Espresso and stamp onto a piece of Basic White card stock, zip through the Mini Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals. Cut a few pieces of Baker's Twine and create a bow. For a finishing touch add some Genial Gems.
That completes today's project and I hope you enjoyed it. I really like the color combo a lot.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Cindy' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!