Stamp Review Crew Hop: In the Moment
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Cindy's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the In the Moment Cling Stamp Set item #157987 from the January - June 2022 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 57.
Craft a homemade card that encourages loved ones to take time for themselves with the In the Moment Stamp Set. The stamp set imagery includes three women relaxing by looking at the landscape with a lovely glass of wine or indulging in a hobby like reading with their furry friend. The set includes three self-care themed greetings to mix and match with the imagery. The line-art images can be colored using your favorite coloring techniques.
* 6 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d
**SPOILER ALERT ** My project today features a sneak peek of the new 2022-2024 In Color products! I like them they are so bright and cheerful and perfect for the Minnesota dreary weather! We continue to get snow here which is craziness usually it's warming up and not much snow left on the ground. Easter was weird with no outdoor Easter Egg hunts this year! The new in colors are Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis. Love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and being able to pre-order those new in color goodies! You will be able to order the In Color products on May 3, 2022.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of In Color Designer Series Paper (Orchid Oasis) 2 1/2 x 5. Adhere to the left side of the card base.
- Cut a piece of In Color Designer Series Paper (Tahitian Tide) 2 3/4 x 4 3/4. Adhere to the right side of the card base.
- Cut a piece of In Color Designer Series Paper (Parakeet Party) 3 1/2 x 3 3/4.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3 x 3 1/2. Ink the stamp from In The Moment Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. I the colored in the image using the 2022-2024 In Color Stampin' Blends. I adhered the Whisper White card stock to the Parakeet Party card stock together. Tie a piece of 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine (Sweet Sorbet) around the layers. Adhere the layers to the card base.
- Ink the stamp from In The Moment Stamp Set in Starry Sky and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip through the Mini Stampin' Cut Machine with the Stylish Shapes Dies (another sneak peek). Adhere with a Stampin' Dimensional to the card base. Finish by adding some 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
Hope you liked today's project along with all the fun sneak peeks!
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Charlet' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!