The Stamp Reivew Crew: Rainbow of Happiness
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Nikki's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Rainbow of Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set item #157727 from the January - June 2022 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 18.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 5 1/2 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink card stock 4 x 5 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral card stock Zip through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brilliant Rainbow Dies.
- Ink the stamp from Rainbow of Happiness in Calypso Coral and stamp onto the Calypso Coral card stock, repeat until you have it stamped the way you want. Adhere to the Petal Pink card stock.
Quick Shot Tip - By stamping an image onto the card stock it will give it some texture and brake up the "white space".
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 3 x 4 1/4.
- Ink the Rainbow of Happiness Stamps in the following colors; Evening Evergreen, Calypso Coral, Bumblee Bee, and Petal Pink. Stamp one by one onto the Basic White card stock creating your rainbow. Adhere to the Calypso Coral card stock at an angle.
Quick Shot Tip - Before stamping the sold rainbow image Calypso Coral onto the card stock I stamped off onto a piece of scratch paper twice. This will create a lighter tone of the color so when you stamp the text image over top in the same color it will stand out more.
- Wrap some White Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack around the layers and tie a bow. Adhere the layers to card base.
- Die cut out some clouds in Basic White and Petal Pink using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. Adhere the dies with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. Ink the greeting from Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set in Evening Evergreen and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Adhere the dies with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For a finishing touch place some Brushed Brass Butterflies randomly onto the card.
That completes today's project and I hope you enjoyed it. I really like the color combo a lot.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Jay' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code CKX6RVRV and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code CKX6RVRV. Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn this weeks goodie is March 13, 2022 10PM CST.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7