Stamp Review Crew Hop: Measure of Love
The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Betty's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! I am the last stop on our tiny hop today. The crew is featuring the Measure of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set item #154997 from the Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 32.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Basic White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4 and fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Gingham Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (hostess item only) 2 3/4 by 4. Adhere to the embossed Basic White card stock.
- Use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Rectangles Dies to die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock. Ink the stamp from Measure of Love Stamp Set in Granny Apple Green and stamp onto the die cut in the top right corner. Adhere to the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper and Basic White card stock.
- Cut a piece of Pale Papaya and White 1/2 Ribbon and adhere with Glue Dots across the layers of card stock.
- Use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Sweet Hearts Dies and die cut out a piece of Poppy Parade card stock and Granny Apple Green card stock. Adhere the Poppy Parade die cut across the layers with Glue Dots
- Wrap some Elegant Trim (Silver) around the layers. Adhere the layer to the card base.
- Use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Layering Circles Dies; die cut out a piece of Basic White card stock and Bermuda Bay card stock. On the Basic White card stock stamp the images from Measure of Love Stamp Set in Granny Apple Green and Pale Papaya. Adhere the two circles together and attach to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To finish the card adhere the Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green hearts to the card base. Add some Basic Rhinestones for a finishing touch.
If you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Charlet' s BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code GQQYGAKZ and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code GQQYGAKZ . Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn this weeks goodie is February 13, 2022 10PM CST.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7