Measure of Love Card 2
Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I am back with another share using the Measure of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set item #154997 from the Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 32. I decided I wanted to use it for Valentine's Day cards this year. Some of the people who got this love to bake so I thought it was perfect for them.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Zip through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper 2 x 4. Adhere across the Flirty Flamingo cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock 1 1/4 x 1 3/4. Ink the stamp from Measure of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set Poppy Parade and stamp onto the Basic White card stock. Adhere to the left side of the Flirty Flamingo cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper 2 1/4 x 4 1/4. Adhere to the Flirty Flamingo cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Tie some Playful Pets Trim around the layers. Adhere the layers to the Basic White card base.
- Die cut a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Stitched Rectangle Dies. Ink the image from Measure of Love Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the die cut. Ink the Cherries in Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green and stamp onto the die cut as shown. Color in the images using the following Stampin' Blends; Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party. Then I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the image. I adhered the die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card base. My final touch I add some Matte Black Dots to the die cut.
It was hard to get a good picture with the Wink of Stella but I love how it adds to any project!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code 7X7KA9RS and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code 7X7KA9RS. Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn this weeks goodie is February 20, 2022 10PM CST.
The new Stampin' Up! 2022 Spring Mini is full of awesome NEW product to purchase!!!! You don’t want to miss a thing! Order early as some items are going to be POPULAR!
Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year! Earn FREE products for every $50 / $100 you spend (total before shipping and tax).
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7.