RR Christmas Countdown: Holly Jolly Wishes Card
Welcome back to my Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas! Lots of news to share with you all.
Sorry I have been missing we've had a few rough day's here. Over the weekend a family member entered hospice and passed away. Yesterday my brother & sister in-law couldn't get our niece to wake up she was lethargic like. She gave us all a good scare yesterday ending up in the ER. Aj is only 18 months old so you can about imagine how bad it scared us. They think she is in the beginning stages of a cold but weren't 100% sure so they have to watch the peanut closely. Prayers would be appreciated for our little peanut. Thank you! Life just can't plan for these things.
Just a reminder I will still share 25 projects. If a day gets missed no worries I will still post the project and my present giveaway, we just may have some days with double posts. ;)
Stampin' Up! is offering FREE Shipping TODAY ONLY December 8, 2021 on all orders over $50 before tax!! Whoop Whoop! Pop on over to my online store: www.shoprubberredneck.com to get those last chance items, shop the clearance rack, and maybe get something off your Christmas wish list ;) or stock up for the new year.
- December 8, 2021
- Starts: Now - Ends: Tonight December 8 @ 11:59 pm MT
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 USD or more (before tax).
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code WTBNTMYR and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code WTBNTMYR. Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn the Rubberredneck 25 Days of Christmas Countdown goodie is December 25, 2021 10PM CST.
It's that time of the year! The new January - June 2022 mini catalog + Sale - A - Bration Brochure package will be going out! Be sure to place your order so you don't miss out on my catalog package!
- Place a order of $50 or more before shipping & tax you will receive my Rubber Redneck Mini Catalog Package! If you have already placed an order with me since September you will receive my Catalog Package.
- The deadline for the Rubber Redneck Mini Catalog package is December 23, 2021. Any orders placed after that will ONLY receive the catalogs.
- You will receive both catalogs pictured along with some other "special" goodies from me.
- Packages will start mailing out December 20 - 27, 2021.
The Second Present Giveaway: A package of Sponge Daubers.
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Countdown:
Date: December 3-25, 2021
Where: On My Blog
Giveaways: Each Christmas Countdown Post will contain 1 Present Giveaway!! You can enter more than one Present Giveaway. Present Giveaways are only available in the United States. Winners for the week will be announced on Mondays. You will need to contact me with your current address. Presents will be mailed out a week after winners announced and I will email when they ship out. Please note: I am not responsible for the following; not contacting me, incorrect address, lost or stolen presents.
How to Enter Present Giveaways//
- Leave a comment on that blog post to be entered in the drawing.
- Extra chance Sign Up for my newsletter Email Me/ email@example.com simply saying add me to your email list.
- Extra chance leave a comment on my Instagram Post. @rubberredneck
- Extra chance share my Instagram Post and let me know your instagram account, once I verify you will be entered.
Today a fun and cute quick card for you! I used the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper from July - December Mini Catalog to create my color combo. It also features the Holly Jolly Wishes Cling Stamp Set item #156362 from the July - December Mini Catalog on page #29.
Set your Christmas card crafting to music this year with the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set. With eight sentiments from some of the most beloved Christmas songs, you won't be able to contain yourself—you'll want to start crafting while humming the sounds of the season. This sentiment-only set is perfect for any Christmas look, from jolly and playful to dazzling and elegant. Perfect for handmade cards, gift tags, and more! Grab one now and have a holly jolly Christmas this year!
- 8 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4 and fold on scored line and crease with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut one Old Olive card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the card base.
- Cut one Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper (lights) 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere to the Old Olive card stock.
- Cut one Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper (grid) 2 1/4 x 4 1/4. Adhere to the center of the card at an angle.
- Cut one Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper (stitching) 1 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the center of the card.
- Ink the stamp from Holly Jolly Wishes in Evening Evergreen and stamp onto a piece of Basic White card stock. Punch it out using the Everyday Label Punch.
- Cut some Baker's Twine (white), create a tangled mess and attach to the back of the punched image. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals to the center of the card.
- Finish by adding some Matte Decorative Dots to the punched card stock.
- Cut one Old Olive card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Cut one Basic White card stock 3 3/4" x 5. Ink the stamp from Holly Jolly Wishes in Evening Evergreen and stamp onto the center of the Basic White card stock. Adhere to the Old Olive card stock.
- Cut one Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper (stitching) 1 x 5 1/4. Adhere across the bottom of the Basic White card stock.
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7