Stamp Review Crew Hop: Love of Leaves Bundle
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday November 2, 2020 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Cindy's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! The crew is featuring the Love of Leaves Stamp Set item #153452 from the Stampin' Up! Aug.- Dec. 2020 Mini Catalog on page 49.
The stamp set features an assortment of watercolor like images of leaves with a variety of sentiments and is perfect for also creating autumn projects. It comes has coordinating dies called Stitched Leaves Dies and when you purchase them in the bundle (item #155195) you will save 10%!
This is one of my favorite bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Holiday (August – December) Catalog. I created this card with a tree in mind I saw on one of our camping trips.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2 and fold creating a card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Cut 1 Cinnamon Cider cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Leaves die at the top. Adhere to the card base
- Cut 1 Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper 3 x 4 and adhere to the Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Cut 1 Bumble Bee cardstock 3 x 4 1/4 ink the stamp from Love of Leaves in Bumble Bee classic ink and stamp onto the card stock. Repeat until the entire piece has been stamped on.
- Stamp the leaves in the following Classic Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, and Bumble Bee.
- Crop with the coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere to the Bumble Bee cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Punch it out with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere across the leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie some Basket Weave Metallic Ribbon (Copper) and Linen Thread around the Bumble Bee card stock. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Champaign Rhinestones as show.
I just love the The Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper. It features an assortment of colors and patterns for all seasons of the year.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 to the inside of the card base.
- Adhere a strip of Plaid Tidings to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
You'll want to head on over now to Mike's BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code 37HEQ9SX to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).