Stamp Review Crew Hop: Forever Blossoms
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday January 20, 2020 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Jay's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! We are featuring the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set item #151457 from the Stampin' Up! 2020 Mini Catalog on page 18.
There are dies that go with the stamp set and when you purchase the Forever Blossoms Bundle item #153781 you will save 10%. The greetings in the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set are designed for weddings, anniversaries, friendships, and more. Its detailed floral images can be used to make greeting cards for any occasion. Create custom die-cut flowers, cherry blossoms, and branches using the Cherry Blossoms Dies. You can create die cuts with impressive texture, or pair the dies with the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set to quickly and easily cut out stamped images from the set. Use them for beautiful handmade cards and other projects.
I love Cherry Blossoms and this set is gorgeous and easy to use. We have quite few weddings this year so I am getting a jump start on wedding cards.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut 1 Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool score at 4 1/4 creating a card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Cut 1 Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the Whisper White card base.
- Cut 1 Whisper White card stock 3 3/4 x 4 3/4. Zip it through a die machine using the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card at an angle.
- Cut 1 Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper 3 1/2 x 4 1/2. Adhere to the card base at an angle.
- Ink the flowers from Forever Blossoms Stamp Set in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black. Stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Rubber Redneck Quick Tip
- Ink the stamps from Forever Blossoms and stamp onto another piece of Whisper White card stock. Using the Cherry Blossoms Dies zip them through a die cut machine to cut them out. Using the following Stampin' Blends; Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam color the flowers in on both pieces of Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the card base at an angle. Adhere the die cut pieces to the stamped flower. With the Wink of Stella add some glitter to the flowers and leaves for accents. Cut a piece of Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic-Edge Ribbon to the bottom of the card.
- Ink greeting in Pool Party Classic Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Adhere the punch out with Stampin' Dimensionals over the Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Finish the front by adding some Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
For the inside add a strip of Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper.
You'll want to head on over now to Heidi's BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code P6QN7RXH to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).