Stamp Review Crew Hop: Broadway Birthday
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday January 20, 2020 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Nikki's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! We are featuring the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set item #147067 from the Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 67.
Roll out your ink pads and make that special someone feel like a star! It includes 17 photopolymer stamps. The perfect set to celebrate someone's birthday! Some other ideas for this set; use some of the images for a new year theme, retirement party, summer fun; the possibilities are endless.
I created a fun birthday card and since we've been getting endless snow I decided to make it bright and cheerful colors too!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut 1 Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool score at 4 1/4 creating a card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Cut 1 Whisper White card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Ink the stamp from Broadway Birthday Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight. Stamp onto the Whisper White card stock, repeat until you have the desired effect you want. Adhere to the Whisper White card base.
- Cut 1 Dinoroar Designer Series Paper 1 1/2 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the Whisper White card stock.
- Using the Broadway Lights Dies cut out a piece of Whisper White and Mango Melody card stock. Ink the stamp in Old Olive and Pretty Peacock. Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the card base. Glue the Mango Melody die cut around the saying.
- Ink the balloon image in Mango Melody, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. Ink the string image in Pretty Peacock. Ink the hat image in Daffodil Delight. Using the Broadway Lights Dies cut out the stamped images. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card base.
- Ink the greeting in Lovely Lipstick and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finish by adding some Frosted Clear Epoxy Droplets.
You'll want to head on over now to Linda's BLOG were she is featuring Snowman Season! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code GSCA3KRF to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).