My Inky Friends Hop: Handmade Holidays
Welcome to My Inky Friends: Handmade Holidays Blog Hop. Each blog will be featuring projects that celebrate making something homemade for Christmas. I love making homemade gifts for the holidays! Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until noon EST today December 13, 2019 some of the links may not work right away. This hop goes through Sunday December 15, 2019.
If you have been following the tour in order you would have arrived from Shelly's Blog where she is showcasing different Ornament ideas another one of my favorite gift ideas. Didn't she do an awesome job!!!
I am featuring the Cup of Christmas Bundle item #153025 from the Holiday Catalog pg. 34. The stamp set in this bundle features 2 reversible stamps, so you can stamp with it on either side getting the handle of the cup either on the right or left side. AWESOME SAUCE!
Spread tidings of comfort and joy and a cup of cheer to all your friends and family this season. The Cup of Christmas Stamp Set is excellent for cards and tags.When you purchase the stamp set and dies together you will save 10%!
A lot of our gifts this year are handmade and one fun idea that is great for neighbors, co-workers, customers and etc. is to decorate hot chocolate packets! The hot chocolate packets are flavored these are so fun to give and very well received. I kept them easy as we had to make 50 of these.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut 1 piece of Shaded Spruce card stock 1 1/2 x 8 1/2. Ink the stamp from Cup of Christmas Stamp Set in Shaded Spruce Ink and stamp onto the card stock until you have the desired effect you would like. Wrap around the packet and glue the ends together. If you want the wrapper to show more then just adjust how wide you would like it cut.
- Ink the cups from Cup of Christmas Stamp Set in Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce Ink. Stamp the cups onto Whisper White card stock. Zip them through you die cut machine with the Cup of Cheer Dies. You'll notice the handles are on opposite sides this is the reversible stamps. AWESOME!!
- Ink the greeting from Cup of Cheer Stamp Set in Poppy Parade Ink and stamp onto some Whisper White card stock. Zip the stamped image through your die cut machine with the Stitched Shape Dies to cut it out.
- Using the dies from Cup of Cheer Dies; die cut a candy cane out in Poppy Parade card stock. Then die cut out the leaves in Granny Apple Green card stock.
- Adhere the cups to the belly wrapper with Stampin' Dimensionals. Wrap some Linen Thread around threading it through the cup handles.
- Adhere the die cuts to the cups with Glue Dots.
- Attach the greeting with Stampin' Dimensionals and your done!
You'll want to head on over now to Sara's BLOG were she is featuring Snowman Season! You are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code MDC37CJC to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).