Stamp Review Crew Hop: So Many Stars
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday December 2, 2019 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Betty's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! We are featuring the So Many Stars Stamp Set item #150496 and is in the Holiday Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 11.
There are dies that go with the stamp set and when you purchase the So Many Stars Bundle item #153016 you will save 10%. The sky is the limit with so many stars to choose from in the So Many Stars Stamp Set. Create galaxies of projects that dazzle like the cosmos. Create various custom die-cut stars with faux stitching and more in record time using the Stitched Stars Dies.
This is a fun gift box I decorated for a Christmas Gift. This summer I was seeing decorated boxes all over pinterest so I decided I wanted to do some for Christmas gifts this year. I picked up the gift box from the dollar store.
Rubber Redneck Quick Tips:
- Trace the outline of the box onto some Petal Pink card stock and then cut out the card stock. I inked the stamp from So Many Stars Stamp Set in Petal Pink ink and stamped onto the card stock. I then adhered all the pieces to the box.
- Cut 1 piece of Woven Threads Designer Series Paper. Ink the stamp from So Many Stars Stamp Set in Sahara Sand ink and stamp onto the dsp over and over until you have the desired effect. Adhere to the Petal Pink card stock.
- Cut 1 piece of Copper Foil Sheet. Adhere to the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper.
- Add a piece of Woven Threads Trim across the front. Wrap some Mint Macaron 1/4 Textile Ribbon around the box.
- Die cut out stars in Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Copper Foil and Vellum card stock using the Stitched Stars Dies. I decorated each star by stamping on them.
- Ink the stamp from So Many Stars Stamp Set in Mint Macaron ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Cut out Christmas Wishes to create a banner and adhere across the stars. Finish by adding some Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements and Star Designer Elements.
You'll want to head on over now to Cindy's BLOG were she will wow you! Thanks for hopping with us!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Thanks for stopping by!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code MDC37CJC to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).