Nature's Beauty Card
I am back to blogging again! I would like to say things have calmed down around here but they have not! lol Today's project features Nature's Beauty stamp set item #150528 from the Holiday Catalog and it is AMAZING it features wild life. I love nature I am an outdoors gal but this set also supports something very important. Every set sold Stampin' Up! is donating $3 to Mental Health Organizations. I think this is a topic that is extremely important and needs more attention.
Use nature's beautiful images to create a quiet scene for any project. Pair the realistic images in the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set with your favorite greeting set for any occasion! This set is so versatile I will be using it not only to make cards for Easter, Father's Day, Masculine, B-day; it'll also work great for my memories n more, and gift packaging.
Help us make a difference in the lives of those you care about with your purchase of this stamp set. A portion of every sale goes toward mental health organizations.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock 5 ½ x 8 1/2 using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool score at 4 1/4 creating a card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Zip through your die cut machine with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (dots pattern) 3 x 3 1/2. Adhere to the center of the Early Espresso card stock. Cut a piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (floral pattern) 1 1/2 x 4. Adhere across the bottom of the Early Espresso card stock.
- Cut a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock 2 3/8 x 3 1/4. Adhere to the center of the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/4 x 3. Ink the stamp from Natures Beauty Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink; stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Ink the fox from Natures Beauty Stamp Set in Cajun Craze Ink; stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Adhere at angle to the Pretty Peacock card stock.
- Cut a piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon. Adhere with Glue Dots across the bottom of the stamped image. Wrap a piece of 3/16 Linen Thread Braided Linen Thread. Adhere the layers to the Cajun Craze card base.
- Using the Stitched Nestle Dies; die cut out a piece of Whisper White card stock. Ink the stamp from Gather Together Stamp Set in Merry Merlot and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Using the Christmas Cardinal Dies; die cut out some Pear Pizzaz card stock. Adhere to the back of the Whisper White label. Adhere label to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere a Designer Element to the Whisper White Label. Using the Dark Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends and color some Pearl Basic Jewels. Place them randomly onto the card base.
Cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock 4” x 5 1/4”. Adhere to the inside of the card base. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3 3/4 x 5 Adhere to the Early Espresso card stock. Cut a piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper 1/2 x 4. Adhere across the bottom of the White card stock.
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Thanks for stopping by!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code QWU7KC66 to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).