Stamp Review Crew Hop: Still Scenes
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday October 21, 2019 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Jay's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! We are featuring the Still Scenes Stamp Set item #150503 and is in the Holiday Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 43.
There are dies that go with the stamp set and when you purchase the Still Scenes Bundle item #153023 you will save 10%. Create custom winter and Christmas die-cut shapes to build your own snow globe in record time using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies.
When I made this project I couldn't get into making christmas theme card yet so I decided to create a Halloween card instead. lol Living in northern MN it's pretty easy to have snow on the ground though for Halloween.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4". Cut another piece in a different pattern 3 3/4" x 5". Adhere the two pieces together. Wrap a piece of Basic Black 3/8 Scalloped Edge Ribbon. Adhere to the card base.
- Ink the stamp from Still Scenes Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Die cut out the Whisper White stamped image with the Snow Globe Scenes Dies. Using the Many Marvelous Markers I colored in the image.
- Die cut out a piece of Crushed Curry card stock with the Snow Globe Scenes Dies. Ink the Happy Halloween stamp from To Every Season Photopolymer Stamp Set in Crushed Curry. Stamp off on a piece of scratch paper; then stamp onto the Crushed Curry card stock. Repeat until the entire piece is stamped.
- Die cut out a piece of Gray Granite card stock with the Snow Globe Scenes Dies. Ink the stamp from Still Scenes in Gray Granite and stamp onto the Gray Granite card stock. Die cut out a piece of Black Foil Paper and adhere to the Gray Granite card stock. Assemble the snow globe pieces and adhere to the card base.
- To finish the card front I added some Monster Bash Enamel Shapes.
The inside I kept clean and simple. Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock. Across the bottom is a strip of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
You'll want to head on over now to Lou's BLOG were she will wow you! Thanks for hopping with us!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code YDJ44EP to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).