Stamp Review Crew Hop: Good Morning Magnolia
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday July 15, 2019 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Jay's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! We are featuring the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set item #151087 and is in the Stampin' Up! Catalog on pg. 37. The Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set is a versatile floral stamp set featuring a gorgeous magnolia for your wow projects!
There are dies that go with the stamp set and when you purchase Good Morning Magnolia Bundle item #151087 you will save 10%.
When I saw this product suite at Onstage I knew it would be one of the first things I ordered it is gorgeous in person!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink card stock 4" x 5 1/4". Zip it through your die cutting machine with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock slightly smaller than the Petal Pink card stock. Ink the stamp from Good Morning Magnolia in Early Espresso Classic Ink and stamp onto the vellum, repeat until the entire piece is stamped on. Adhere to the Petal Pink card stock. Adhere the Pedal Pink card stock to the Whisper White card base.
- Cut a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. Adhere across the bottom of the Vellum Card Stock.
- Ink the stamp from Good Morning Magnolia in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Color in the image using the Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede Blends. Adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using my die cut machine and the Magnolia Memory Dies I die cut out a piece of Early Espresso card stock. Adhere to the card front.
- Ink the "thinking of you" stamp from Good Morning Maganolia in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch out the stamped image with the Story Label Punch.
- Add some Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack to the card and adhere the punched piece of Whisper White to the card front.
- Finish the card front by adding some Metallic Pearls.
On the inside I kept it very simple by just adding some Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper across the bottom.
You'll want to head on over now to Cindy's BLOG were she will wow you! Thanks for hopping with us!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!