Thankful Thoughts Customer Gifts
Today's share is a thank you card I made quite some time ago for some of my customers and I am finally able to share with you all! This card features a few stamp sets that are retiring this year. I am so sad to see these items go! You can read all about the Last Chance List Here. I am also working on customer gifts on all customer orders I've received over the last few months update is at the bottom of this blog post.
Need help finding the right words to show your gratitude? Let this stamp set help you. Use it to create a stack of thank-you cards and you’ll never miss an opportunity to brighten someone’s day. The Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set available in Wood Mount (W) item #141519 or Clear Mount (C) item #141522. With the new catalog coming there will be no more Wood Mount or Clear Mount Stamp Set, they are converting over to cling.
It's exciting, it's earthy, it's full of texture! Call it whatever you want! This background stamp's timelessness can be called anything but dull! I am so sad to see the Tree Rings Background Stamp retire. I love it!! It is available in Wood Mount (W) item #143961 or Clear Mount (C) item #143964.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Sahara Sand card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Zip it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base. With the launch of the New Catalog there are changes to our dies and embossing folders. New dies and embossing folder styles will be launched on June 4! Our current die cutting machine will retire and be replaced with a new one in the future (date to be determined). I’m excited to see what’s coming! All items will continue to work in any die cutting machine.
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock. Ink the Tree Rings Background Stamp in Soft Suede Ink and stamp onto the Soft Suede card stock. Adhere to the center of the card front.
- Cut a piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon and adhere to the center of the Soft Suede card stock with glue dots.
- Ink the greeting from Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Zip the piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Shape Framelits. Adhere to the center of the Soft Suede card stock. Finish by placing a Pearl Basic Jewel on the card.
The inside I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I adhered it to the inside of the card. I cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock then inked the Tree Rings Background Stamp in Soft Suede Ink and stamped onto the Soft Suede card stock. I adhered it towards the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
For the orders that qualified my special they received this fun decorated package of Pearlized Doilies. The Gold Library Clips are retiring so be sure to stock up on them before they are gone!
Life is truly been insane here; January 9th hubby became unemployed again and is still unfortunately unemployed. Over the last 3 years he has been unemployed up to a total of year and half worth in that span. Ughh He creates video games, websites, apps and etc. which is not always steady work, but when there is work it is a LOT. This industry is just crazy. He was supposed to be back to work by April but here we are waiting again. We've had to take every little job thrown our way which has resulted in chaos for us.
February and March brought us an insane amount of snow and really cold temps this year!!
For 2 months all we did was shovel, shovel and shovel. We would finally get done and have to start all over again because it had snowed the next day with another 9". Fun times I tell ya! NOT I came pretty close to leaving MN. lol
April brought us the arrival of another nephew.
Meet Cameron. We had a bit of a scare he was late and when he was finally born he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. He was bruised from it pretty bad and scared all of us; he seems to be fine thought thank goodness!
He is a little snuggler; we adore him so much! With Cameron this brought us to 24 nieces and nephews!
All the nephews and nieces have been keeping us pretty busy with sports, dance events, birthdays, dedications, baptisms, and graduations! We literally have kids from new born to 20's. lol Love it!
I am working hard on getting things caught up around here. Some day's I maybe posting on my blog up to 3 times a day. I have lots of stuff to wrap up and share with you all. Customer thank you gifts for all past orders are rolling out the door each day. I will be emailing those that qualified for my promos with tracking numbers as they go out. I am also working on my New Catalog packages and those will all be going out next week to all those that qualify. Keep up to date with my by following me on Instagram - Rubber Redneck
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code YJ3DMBA to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).