Making Christmas Bright Gifts + Holiday Carry Over List
Did you not get everything on your wish list from the 2018 Holiday Catalog? Good news, select items have been carried over! You can purchase these select items from January 2 - June 2, 2019. For more details on the 2018 Holiday Carry Over List Click HERE You can purchase the items at ShopRubberRedneck.com
Today's share, my 2018 customer christmas gift thank yous featuring the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set. All my of club members, and customers who placed orders received this in the mail from me. Inside was a reinker, stampin spot, and dauber. They were a hit with everyone!
Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set item # 148046 is a Photopolymer Stamp Set. This is such a cute little stamp! A stamp set with lights for the season of light—what could be more appropriate?
I also used the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch and Sprig Punch. All of these items carried over on the Holiday Carry Over list! More details about the Holiday Carry Over List can be found HERE.
I also created a cute little 3 x 3 Note Card to go with the gift as well. Isn't this gift so cute?
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut two pieces of Night of Navy card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.
- Cut two pieces of Real Red and Petal Pink card stock. Ink the stars from Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set in Petal Pink Classic Ink and stamp onto the Petal Pink card stock creating a tone on tone effect. Adhere both pieces of card stock together.
- Use the Sprig Punch and punch out some of the Joyous Noel 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the Petal Pink card stock.
- Wrap a piece of 1/8 Whisper White Taffeta or Silver and Petal Pink Baker's Twine around the layers and adhere to the Mini Pizza Box and Whisper White card base.
- Die cut out two pieces of Mint Macaron card stock using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Layering Circle Framelits.
- Die cut out two pieces of Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Stitched Framelits.
- Stamp onto each Whisper White circle. Mini Pizza Box I inked the greeting from Making Christmas Bright in Real Red. The card I inked the star from Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set in Tranquil Tide and stamped a bunch of stars on the Whisper White circle. I inked the string stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere both circles together then attach to the card and mini pizza box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the bulb stamps in Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Petal Pink. Stamp them onto Whisper White card stock; then punch out with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch and here to the Whisper White circle on the Mini Pizza Box and Card.
- Place some Red Rhinestone Jewels to both projects.
Thanks for stopping by! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code ASEQX3NR to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).