Birthday Backgrounds Gift Tag
Today I am sharing with you all my gift packaging for my customer's promotion for Black Friday. Those that placed qualifying orders during the time for this promotion received this as a thank you gift from me. I am so thankful for all my customers and appreciate your support! To create this tag I used two different stamp sets.
The first set I used is the Birthday Backgrounds Stamp Set (W) item #146443 (C) item #146446. It is available in wood mount or clear mount. This stamp set can be found in our Stampin' Up! Main Catalog on pg. 71. Perfect for stamping background patterns or use as the main stamped image.
Next one I used Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set (W) item #141519 (C) item #146446. It is available in wood mount or clear mount. This stamp set can be found in our Stampin' Up! Main Catalog on pg. 124. This is my most used stamp set and if you have any type of business this is perfect to create thank you notes, tags, use on invoices and etc. It also pairs beautiful with other stamps to send thank you cards to family, friends, coworkers and etc.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, I die cut out a piece of Whisper White card stock. Then I inked the stamp from Birthday Backgrounds Stamp Set in Crushed Curry and stamped onto the Whisper White circle over and over.
- Die cut out a piece of Smoky Slate card stock using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Adhere to the center of the Whisper White circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the "thanks" from Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip the stamped card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere to the Smoky Slate circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place some Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the tag randomly and below the thanks. Punch a hole at the top of your tag.
- Bag your gift item into the 6 x 8 Cellophane Bags.
- Tie closed with the 5/8 Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. This carried over from the Holiday Catalog, you can still purchase it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code V974X22Y to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).