Stamp Review Crew Hop: Love What You Do
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday December 31, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Tanya's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring a new stamp set called Love What You Do item #148042 it is a photopolymer Stamp Set and is in the Main Stampin' Up! Catalog on pg. 177.
This stamp set is part of the Share What You Love Suite and is so gorgeous! I have a couple of projects to show you.
My first project is a belly band I created to go around a gift for one of my customers. I cut 2 strips of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a belly band. Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layering Circles Framelits to die cut out a piece of Grapefruit Grove and Whisper White card stock. Ink the thank you in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Ink the flower from Love What You Do Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Then fill in the flowers with Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Grapefruit Grove Classic Ink. Attach to the belly band and finish by adding some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
My next project is a card I created at Onstage last April. I never got around to sharing it so I thought now was the perfect time! I loved making this card so elegant isn't it?
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Mint Macaron card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Ink the stamp from Love What You Do In Mint Macaron and stamp onto the card base randomly.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock 3 1/4" x 4 1/4". Adhere to the card base at an angle.
- Adhere a Pearlized Doily to the center of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 3 1/4" x 4 1/4". Adhere to the card base at an angle.
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 3/4" x 3 1/2". Adhere across the center of the card base.
- Cut a strip of 1/4 Velvet Ribbon Rich Razzleberry and adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. Ink the greeting from Love What You Do Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Using the 1/2 Circle Punch; punch out each corner making it look like a ticket. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
On the inside I added a piece of Whisper White card stock and a strip of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
You'll want to head on over now to Lou's BLOG were she will wow you! Thanks for hopping with us!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart