Stamp Review Crew: First Frost
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday November 19, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Mary's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring a new stamp set called First Frost Stamp Set item (W) #148417 (C) item #148420 and is in the 2018 Holiday Catalog pg. 37. It also has a matching framelits to go with the stamp set, you can purchase these two items together and save 10% (W) item #149942 (C) item #149943.
This set is so gorgeous and is a part of the Frosted Floral suite. Features soft and dreamy florals that have a frosted look you can use all year long for just about anything.
We recently lost a family member so I used this set along with the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set available in (W) item #141531 or (C) item #141534 to create this card.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Gray Granite Card Stock 4" x 5 1/4". Adhere to the Whisper White card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock and zip through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Gray Granite card stock at an angle.
- Ink the flowers from the First Frost Stamp Set in the following colors: Night of Navy and Merry Merlot Classic Ink and stamp the images onto Whisper White card stock. Zip the images through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies, die cutting them out.
- Zip some Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam Card Stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies, die cutting out some foliage. Build your bouquet and adhere to the center of the Whisper White card stock.
- Weave some 3/8 Silver Metallic Ribbon back and forth and adhere to the left side of the card.
- Ink the stamp from Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set in Gray Granite and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies. Adhere on top of the ribbon.
- To finish add a Faceted Dot to the tag on the left side.
On the inside I kept it simple. I inked the greeting from Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set in Gray Granite and stamped on the center of the card base. I stamped the flower image from First Frost Stamp Set on the bottom right corner in Night of Navy. Zip a piece of Gray Granite card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
You'll want to head on over now to Lou's BLOG were she will wow you! Thanks for hopping with us!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart