Happy Thanksgiving: Falling For Leaves Card
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so thankful so many things this year from the new additions to our families to having a home. I feel so bad for those in California without homes this holiday season. I am also thankful for all of my wonderful customers who so many of you have become great friends!! I cherish each and everyone of you :) So this card is for all of you. I had great plans to send thanksgiving cards this year but plans didn't go as planned. lol
My card uses the Falling For Leaves Photopolymer Bundle item #149938 from the Holiday Catalog. I wasn't sure about this set until I started using it and WOW it is awesome!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Take the stamps from Falling For Leaves Stamp Set; ink them in Soft Suede and stamp onto the Soft Suede card base on the left side stamping two rows of leaves.
- Cut a piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon and adhere to the card base on the left side using Glue Dots.
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock zip it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Soft Suede card stock over the stamped leaves.
- Cut a stripe of Natures Poem Designer Series Paper and adhere to the Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Detailed Leaves Thinlits die cut out some leaves in the Joyous Noel 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper. Adhere the leaves on the left side of the card.
This Glimmer Paper is da bomb people!! I love it and with the redesign on thickness it is a dream to die cut out.
- I took the roll of Nature's Trim (Mint Macaron) cut a piece of trim and pulled it apart. I then looped it around over the leaves and adhered to the card base.
- Ink the stamp from Falling For Leaves in Cajun Craze Classic Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Zip the stamped greeting through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Shape Framelits die cutting it out.
- Finish dressing the card up by placing some Faceted Dots randomly.
For the inside I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. Inked the stamp from Falling For Leaves Stamp Set in Soft Suede and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock in the bottom right corner. I then added a strip of Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper across the bottom.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe holiday!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart