Spooky Sweets Gift Ideas
Happy Friday! Sorry I've been missing the last 3 months have been insane and a little rough for us. In August Hubby suddenly became unemployed. The contract that hubby was working on suddenly pulled the $$$ which then resulted in lawyers and here we are 3 month's later and still don't know when he'll be back to work. We were going to Onstage in Orlando Florida but now have had to cancel :( So sad that I will miss seeing my friends. I also want to say thank you to my customers for your support during this time you all are so great and I am so lucky to be your demo!
My favorite Halloween Bundle out of the Holiday Catalog this year is the Spooky Sweets Bundle. It makes the perfect little 3 x 3 note cards too! These are great for giving to co-workers, friends, neighbors, customers, teachers, children's class mates and etc.
This is the Spooky Sweets Bundle is it not just cute! It is available in wood mount item #149974 or clear mount item #149973. I love the imagery in the stamp set and love the bat punch. I'll be able to use it for halloween and for the kids year around. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it is I am Bat Man. lol yeah maybe have watched that too much. It also coordinates with the Twinkle Builder Punch.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut 1 Whisper White thick card stock at 3" x 6". Score at 3" on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut 1 Mango Melody card stock at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and zip through the Big Shot with the Swirls and Curls Textured Embossing Folder.
- Zip a piece of Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. Adhere to the center of the Mango Melody card stock.
- Cut a piece of Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper and adhere across the Mango Melody card stock.
- Tie a piece of Solid Basic Black Baker's Twine around the layers and adhere the Mango Melody to the Whisper White card base.
- Zip a piece of Vellum card stock through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Adhere to the card towards the right.
- Ink the stamp from Spooky Sweets in Gorgeous Grape and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White thick card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Adhere to the card towards the left.
- Using the Spooky Bats Punch; punch out a bat in Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the card front. Finish by adding a Metallic Pearl to the card.
On the inside I added a piece of Toil & Trouble Designer Series across the bottom.
And of course stamp the bats in Gorgeous Grape on a 3 x 3 Envelope. So cute I've listed a set of these in my Etsy Shop too!
Now my next project to share is something fun and different. I finished converting my Stampin' Up! wood stamps over to clear, we were going to burn the blocks in our stove to use as heating instead of just tossing them but then I got some crafty ideas in my head. lol
I painted the wood blocks with orange chalk paint and using my silhouette I cut out faces. Then drilled holes at the top and painted a dowel in brown chalk paint and cut it down to create stems. I finished them by adding some Granny Apple 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon to the stems. Are these not stinking cute? You can turn them around and use them for fall as we made them to be reversible! We made a batch up for close friends and listed them in my Etsy Shop too!
Of course I need to create gift boxes to hold those cute little pumpkins to give :) The Baker's Boxes are perfect for holding gifts! I've also added the Baker's Boxes to my Etsy Shop too!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- You will need 1 Baker's Box. I decorated the top only.
- Cut 1 piece of Mango Melody and zip through the Big Shot with the Swirls and Curls Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Baker's Box lid.
- Cut 2 different patterns of Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the Mango Melody card stock.
- Cut a piece of Black 3/8 Glittered Organdy Ribbon and tie around the Baker's Box so it will slide off the box.
- Zip a piece of Vellum card stock through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Adhere to the Baker's Box, make sure you don't attach it so the ribbon can slide off.
- Ink the stamp from Spooky Sweets in Gorgeous Grape and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White thick card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Adhere to the right of the Vellum circle.
- Using the Spooky Bats Punch; punch out some bats in Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the the Baker's Box. Finish by adding some Metallics Sequins.
I filled the Baker's Box with purple filler and placed the wood blocks inside. Everyone loved getting these blocks too!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart