Picked For You + My Inky Friends Color Challenge #10
My Inky Friends is back with another new challenge for you! My Inky Friends has a new challenge each month that are inspired by the inspiration in the Stampin' Up! Catalogs! This month's My Inky Friends Challenge #10 is a color combo for you! For our 10th challenge, we have a bold and bright color combination from page 115 of the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.
The challenge runs Sept. 28- Oct. 12, 2018. Play along and upload your link on My Inky Friends. Please note my blog post is early today so the link might not work till a little later in the day.
Here is my creation I created to play along with this challenge. I used the Picked For You Photopolymer Stamp Set item #148298 from our Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog to create today's project. This color combo screamed school to me ;)
I was thrilled to see this new stamp set in our catalog I have friends and family who are teachers so now I finally have something perfect for them! This is a photopolymer stamp set that is a 2 step stamping set and with the photopolymer stamps it makes it so easy to line up the images to get your finally image. It comes with a total of 10 stamps and various sayings making it work through out the year and not just teacher focused.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White thick card stock card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Poppy Parade card stock 4" x 5 1/4". Take the stamp from Picked For You Stamp Set. Ink it in Poppy Parade Ink and stamp onto the piece of Poppy Parade card stock repeat until you have the desired look.
- Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock. Ink the apples from Picked For You Stamp Set in Granny Apple Green Ink and stamp onto the Granny Apple Green card stock. Repeat until you have the desired effect. Adhere to the right side of the Poppy Parade card stock.
- Cut a piece of So Saffron card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Sparkle Embossing Folder. Adhere across the Poppy Parade card stock.
- Cut a piece of Tropical Escape 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and adhere across the So Saffron card stock.
- For the ribbons I used our 1/4 Poppy Parade Mini Stripped and 5/8 Burlap Ribbons. Love these two ribbons! Once I attached them with Glue Dots I then adhered the layers of card stock to the Whisper White thick card stock base.
- I inked one of the greetings from Picked For You Stamp Set in Granny Apple Green and stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut out Poppy Parade and the stamped piece of Whisper White card stock. I cut a strip of So Saffron card stock and then attached all the pieces together with Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered to the card front.
- I added a True Gentleman Button with some Linen Thread tied through it.
I had a hard time getting a good picture of the inside so I apologize that it is not great I think it was just getting to dark it's been raining, raining and raining here.
- I cut a piece of Poppy Parade card stock and stamped on the card stock like I did for the front.
- A piece of So Saffron card stock was adhered to the Poppy Parade card stock.
- Across the center I added a piece of Tropical Escape 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Dressing up the inside of the card perfectly!
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart