Stamp Review Crew: Varied Vases
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday August 20, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Debra's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring a new stamp set called Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set item #14664 from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 45!
The stamp set also has a matching punch to go with it so you can purchase these two items together and save 10%. It is called the Varied Vases Bundle item #148381. Give your loved ones flowers that will never wither in a vase of your liking!
I liked this bundle when I saw it but I wasn't sure if it would work for me. This was my first time using it and I wanted to keep my card simple for change. I decided to create a fall looking card with it. This card would be perfect for quick cards.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Regals Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 5 1/4". Adhere to the Whisper White card base towards the bottom.
- Cut a piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon and adhere with glue dots to the Regals Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock (love this new color!!).
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. Ink the vase and flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Then ink the flower fill in's from Varied Vases Stamp Set in the following colors; Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry, and Mango Melody. Stamp them with the coordinating flower. With each flower I stamped them several times over and over moving the stamp slightly to create a fuller look. I am not sure if I like how it turned out?
- I inked the vase in Soft Suede and stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. I punched out the image with the Vase Builder Punch and adhered it to the Whisper White card stock. Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the Granny Apple Green then attach to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the greeting in Rich Razzleberry and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Attach across the layers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finish the card by adding some Metallic Pearls.
Now you'll want to head on over to Stesha's BLOG and see what fabulous creation she has made to share with you all!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Earn Bonus Days coupon codes to use in September! There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so now’s the perfect time to get items on your wish list or purchase limited-time bundles during the Color Your Season promotion. Here’s the deal: For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon Code that you redeem in September 1–30, 2018. Use Hostess Code: M72XYZM9 your order may qualify for one of my exclusive customer promotions.(Please Note: Don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax you will forfeit your hostess benefits. Your order will qualify for Bonus Days coupon codes and my promotions)
See my Retired Stamps Spring Clean Out HERE
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart