My Inky Friends: Suite Designs Blog Hop
Welcome to My Inky Friends: Suite Designs Blog Hop. Each blog will be featuring one of the New Suites from the Stampin' Up! Catalog. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until noon EST today August 10, 2018 some of the links may not work right away. The hop goes through Sunday August 12, 2018. If your following the hop in order you have arrived from Mickey's Blog Paperconversation where she is featuring Tropical Escape Suite. I know you'll her projects!
I am featuring the Garden Impressions Suite on page 128-129. Create glorious gardens with images inspired by Impressionist art. This suite is gorgeous and so fun to create with!
This suite features bold colors. I'll be honest I wasn't too sure when I first saw it but then decided to give it a shot and OMG it is awesome!!!
The Abstract Impressions Bundle item #148348 includes a photopolymer stamp set with 21 stamps and Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies. When you purchase these two items together you'll save 10%.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Mango Melody card stock 4" x 5 1/4". Ink the stamp from the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set in Mango Melody and stamp onto the Mango Melody card stock. Repeat until you have the desired amount of images. Adhere to the Whisper White card base.
- Cut 2 different patterns of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper and adhere one to the card base towards the left side.
The Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper item #146289 comes in a 6 x 6 Pack and is gorgeous! The colors in the paper Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Petal Pink, Powder Pink, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, and So Saffron. Beautiful for anytime of the year.
- Die cut a piece of Calypso Coral card stock by zipping it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits. Adhere the die cut piece to the layers. Adhere the other piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper across the center of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 1/8 Sheer Ribbon. Fold to create a bow and adhere to the card base with Glue Dots.
- Die cut out a piece of Petal Pink card stock using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Ink the stamp from Abstract Impressions Stamp Set in Shaded Spruce and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip the stamped image through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layering Squares Framelits. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals to the Petal Pink card stock. Adhere the layers of squares to the bottom of the card base.
- One Rhinestone Basic Jewel adds a finishing accent.
On the inside I inked the stamp from Abstract Impressions Stamp Set in Mango Melody and stamped the flowers a few times. Then without re-inking the image I filled in the followers. I added a little strip of the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper to the bottom part ways.
Stamp:Abstract Impressions Bundle
Ink:Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Acc: Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Calypso Coral 1/8 Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot Die Brush
I hope you liked my project now you'll want to head on over to Cindy's Blog heartsdelightcards where she is featuring the Natures Poem Suite and I know you will love her fabulous creations as much as I do! Thanks for hopping with us!
To follow the hop just click on the Previous or Next below.
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Earn Bonus Days coupon codes to use in September! There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so now’s the perfect time to get items on your wish list or purchase limited-time bundles during the Color Your Season promotion. Here’s the deal: For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon Code that you redeem in September 1–30, 2018. Use Hostess Code: M72XYZM9 your order may qualify for one of my exclusive customer promotions.(Please Note: Don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax you will forfeit your hostess benefits. Your order will qualify for Bonus Days coupon codes and my promotions)
See my Spring Clean Out HERE
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart