The Stamp Review Crew: Lemon Zest
Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday July 16, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Kelly's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring a returning stamp set called Lemon Zest Stamp Set (W) item #143805 (C) item #143808 from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 117!
This set is so much fun and AWESOME! This color combo was a blast to play around with too!
Here is what the stamp set looks like. I love all those sayings in this set they crack me up. There is a punch too that goes with this set.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut the following Designer Series Papers; Tropical Escape, Garden Impressions, and 2018-2020 In Color. Adhere to the Whisper White card stock.
- Cut a piece of 3/8 Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon and 1/8 Black Cord. Tie around the layer. Attach the layers with Stampin' Dimensionals to the Whisper White card base.
- Zip a piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Layers Framelits.
- Ink the stamp from Lemon Zest Stamp Set in Lemon Lime Twist and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Clean the stamp and stamp the same image in Daffodil Delight Ink. Zip the images through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Layering Circles Framelits. Cut the Daffodil Delight image in half and set one half aside.
- Attach the images with Stampin' Dimensionals to the Whisper White die cut square.
- Ink the greeting from Lemon Zest Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Layers Framelits.
- Attach the die cut circle to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding some Faceted Dots.
- Ink the greeting from Lemon Zest Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamp on the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of 2018-2020 In Color and Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and glue across the bottom of the card.
- Attach the other half of the lemon over the dsp.
Now you'll want to head on over to Stesha's BLOG and see what fabulous creation she has made to share with you all!
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart