Truly Tailored Bundle Last Chance!
The Truly Tailored Bundle Wood item #146089 or Clear item #147752 is one of the items on the chopping block :( On the bright side I will have this in my stash of stamps but do you? If not you'll want to get it before it's gone! This is an AWESOME guy set! By purchasing them as a bundle you will save 10% to! I finally finished up my card from the Stamp Review Crew Truly Tailored Blog Hop HERE if you missed the hop. I have some close up's and details.
This was a very fast and easy card to create and perfect for casing.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shot:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Crumb Cake card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/4. Ink the stamp from the Truly Tailored Stamp Set in Night Navy and stamp onto the card stock creating your own pattern look.
- Cut 2 different patterns of the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the Night of Navy card stock as shown above.
The True Gentleman Designer Series Paper item #145593 is also retiring. This is some very yummy paper and patterns.
- Cut a piece of Tranquil Tide card stock. Ink the stamp from Truly Tailored Stamp Set in Tranquil Tide and stamp onto the Tranquil Tide card stock.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy 3/8 Corduroy Ribbon. This is on the retired list too! Adhere with Glue Dots. Then Adhere the Night of Navy card stock to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Ink the stamp from Truly Tailored Stamp Set in Night of Navy and stamp onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out the image using the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach a True Gentleman Button with Glue Dot to the tag.
- Create a bow out of Linen Thread and attach with a Glue Dot to the True Gentleman Button.
Here is the finished inside.
- Cut a Tranquil Tide card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Ink on a 4 x 5 Very Vanilla card stock as shown. Adhere the Very Vanilla to the Tranquil Tide.
- Add strip of True Gentleman Designer Series Paper across the bottom. Adhere the Night of Navy and layers to the inside of the card.
Super fun and easy card to recreate! This items are so fun to create projects with and perfect for Father's Day. I've added this card to my Etsy Store too HERE.
Stamps: Truly Tailored
Ink: Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Paper:Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, True Gentleman
Acc. Tailored Tag Punch, Night of Navy 3/8 Corduroy Ribbon, Linen Thread, True Gentleman Buttons
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!