The Stamp Review Crew: Sweet Cupcake
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday May 21, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Tanya's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring the soon to be retired Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141498 from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 83! This stamp set is retiring this year so you'll want to order it soon before it's gone forever!
Who doesn’t love a good cupcake? Even your most gluten intolerant friends can enjoy a bite of these cute pastries! With this stamp set you can wish them a happy birthday, thank them so much, or tell them that they are the best. No matter which you choose, they’ll think that it’s sweet.This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want. This set retires May 31, 2018 or while supplies last.
There is also framelits that you can purchase separate and are on the discounted list too! Create die-cut cupcake cutouts in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting. Layer several die cuts or use individually.
Again our fearless leader (Tanya) has saved my bacon by making this one of the sets for us to feature. I have lots of birthday's coming up over the next 3 months so I was able to get two things crossed of my to do list! lol My card features the 2017-2019 In Colors. I love these In Colors they are like a breath of fresh air for me and perfect for birthday cards.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Powder Pink card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock 3 3/4" x 5". Zip through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder giving the card stock some texture to it. Adhere to the Berry Burst card stock.
- Cut a strip of Powder Pink card stock. Ink the candle from Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set in Powder Pink Ink and stamp onto the card stock; repeat until you have a row of candles stamped across. Adhere to the center of the Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- Cut a strip of Whisper White card stock. Ink the greeting from Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set in Fresh Fig Ink. Stamp onto the Whisper White card stock, repeat until you have a row of Happy Birthday.
- Using the Cupcake Cutout Framelits and Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Cut out to strips of squiggles in Lucky Lemonade card stock. Adhere to the back of the Whisper White card stock birthday greeting then adhere the Whisper White card stock to the center of the Powder Pink card stock. Adhere the panel to the Powder Pink card base.
- Die cut out a piece of Fresh Fig Card stock using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Layering Squares Framelits.
- Create your cupcake image using the Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set and the following Classic Inks; Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime. Stamp the greeting in Berry Burst Ink.
- With the Wink of Stella Clear add some glitter to the cupcake once the ink has dried.
- Zip the Whisper White card stock though the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine using the Layering Squares Framelits. Adhere to the Fresh Fig scallop Square. Adhere the square to the center of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to add a sparkle accent to the card.
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3 3/4" x 5". Ink the candle images from Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set in Powder Pink and Fresh Fig. Stamp the candles on the left side. Ink the confetti stamp from Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set in Lucky Limeade and stamp over the candles and the left corner. Adhere the Whisper White to the Berry Burst.
- Using the Cupcake Cutout Framelits and Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Cut out a strip of squiggles in Lucky Lemonade card stock. Adhere to the bottom of the Whisper White card stock. Adhere the panel to the inside of the Powder Pink card.
Now you'll want to head on over to Stesha's BLOG and see what fabulous creation she has made to share with you all!
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog PDF List
View the retiring Occasions Catalog products lists here in PDF Format
Discounted Retiring Products Click Here to view the PDF Format
May 1-31, 2018 Place any order size with me (before shipping and tax) and use Hostess Code: RZGAMXEP receive a package of Corrugated Elements FREE. (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more you will still receive the Corrugated Elements).
See my Spring Clean Out HERE
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart