The Stamp Review Crew: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog doesn't officially start until Monday April 1, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Kelly's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!!
We are featuring the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set item #143662 from the 2018 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. This is such a fun stamp set! Balloons and flowers, and messages, oh my! Create the perfect card or gift packaging for any birthday!!
You can purchase the set on it's own or their is a fun thinlits that you can purchase as a bundle and save 10%. Please note the thinlits don't come on magnets this is how I store my dies :)
I am excited we are featuring a birthday stamp set in April it is literally my most craziest month of the year for me (it beats December WOW). We normally have many events going on but our family also has multiple birthday's in this month too; so not only did I get a card created for this hop I am able to have a birthday card done for my long list of peeps celebrating birthdays this month! Thanks so much Tanya ;) for helping a girl out!
I went for a simple and more clean look this time around. How did I do? Lately I've been into really challenging myself...I don't know why either. I actually had trouble not adding a zillion layers. lol
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White thick card stock 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" with our Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create a card base. Cut another piece of Whisper White thick card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp the leaves and flowers in the following colors: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime, Powder Pink, and Daffodil Delight.
Rubber Redneck Quick Tip: Place your card stock onto a Stampin' Pierce Mat and then stamp onto the card stock. This helps me get a clean and crisp image with our Photopolymer Stamps.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist 3/8 Mini Stripped Ribbon (my favorite ribbon) and adhere to the Whisper White panel with Glue Dots.
- Ink the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set in Berry Burst and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock. Zip it though the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Shapes Framelits die cutting out the greeting. Stamp a couple of flowers on the right side in Powder Pink.
- Add some Silver Metallic Thread and 1 of the Touches of Nature Elements to the back of the oval. Adhere to the Whisper White panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the Whisper White card base. Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a perfect little accent to finish the card.
This time I left the inside blank too. I hope you like today's project. I love hearing from you please leave your questions or comments below!
Now you'll want to hop on over to Cindy's BLOG where I know she will have something awesome to show you! Thanks for stopping in and hopping with us!
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
I hope your all having a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for hopping with us :)
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the item images below to add to your cart