My Inky Friends: Inking Up the Retiring In Colors Blog Hop
Welcome to My Inky Friends: Inking Up the Retiring In Colors Blog Hop. Each blog will be featuring one of the 2016-2018 Retiring In Colors. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until noon EST today April 13 some of the links may not work right away. The hop goes through Sunday April 15, 2018.
If you have been following the tour in order you just came from Rhonda's Blog The Stampin' Bunny where she is showcasing the Sweet Sugarplum. Didn't she do an awesome job!!! Sad to see this color going! If your just starting here just follow the links around. I am stop #6 on the blog hop and I am featuring the In Color Emerald Envy from the 2016-2018 In Color Collection. Green is my favorite color and I am so sad to see this gorgeous green go away. Be sure to stock up on the 2016-2018 In Colors before they are gone!! Here is my project featuring Emerald Envy.
Look at all that green!! I am in heaven :) I used the Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set to create my project.
This cute stamp set is retiring this year too :( I thought it was adorable and am sad to see it go too.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create the card base out of Whisper White thick card stock. Cut it at 4 1/4" x 11". Place onto the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and score at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Emerald Envy card stock. Take the bear image from the Pieces and Patterns Stamp Set, ink it in Emerald Envy and stamp onto the Emerald Envy card stock. Repeat until you have the entire piece stamped on.
- Add a piece of Whisper White card stock to the left side.
- Cut 2 different patterns of the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper and a piece of Emerald Envy card stock. Adhere to the layers.
- Cut a piece of 3/8 Emerald Envy Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon and attach with Glue Dots.
- Ink the greeting from Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set in Emerald Envy Ink and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White thick card stock.
- Zip through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Stitched Layers Framelits and die cut out the greeting. Attach with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a Silver Baker's Twine Bow, 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish off the front of the card.
On the inside I stamped the cute bear from Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set in Emerald Envy because all bears should be green ;) At the top I added a piece of Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper.
I hope you liked my project now you'll want to head on over to Tanya's Blog Tinkerin In Ink where she is featuring the returning In Color Flirty Flamingo and I know you will love her fabulous creations as much as I do! Thanks for hopping with us!
To follow the hop just click on the Previous or Next below.
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart