You're Inspiring Card
Today I have a card using the You're Inspiring Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. I also used the Stampin' Blends to color it. Unfortunately right now the Stampin' Blends are unorderable due to the long lead time of getting them from our supplier. They won't be available until the end of May sometime :( Of course this announcement came after I made a bunch of projects. lol You'll just have ideas for when you can purchase the markers or if you have the markers then it is another idea for you!
When I saw this set in the catalog I knew it was one I needed. I loved the different greetings included with it making it more versatile! I also thought it was perfect for coloring with our Stampin' Blend Markers too! It was!!
I cased the card from the Occasions Catalog but changed it up a little.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4".
- Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock and a piece of Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (Old Oliver Silver Strips Patterns) . Adhere both pieces at an angle.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. Ink the stamp from You're Inspiring Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Color in the image using Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend Markers.
- Ink the stamp from You're Inspiring Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight and stamp across the Whisper White card stock at an angle. Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and stamp the greeting from You're Inspiring Stamp Set in Early Espresso onto the Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere the Crumb Cake card stock across the colored Daffodils.
- Cut some Linen Thread, created loops and adhere to the back of the True Gentlemen Buttons. Adhere to the Crumb Cake tag.
On the inside I cut a piece of Pool Party and Whisper White card stock. Ink the stamp from You're Inspiring Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight and stamp on the bottom right side. Finish by adding a piece of the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (Old Oliver Silver Strips Patterns) to the Whisper White card stock.
Stamp: You're Inspiring
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Stampin' Blends Markers, Color Lifter, True Gentlemen Buttons, Linen Thread
Some of the items I used on this project are from our Occasions Catalog! Love this Catalog and the products in it!
If you don't have a catalog contact me to find out how to get yours or place a $50 though my online store and receive one in the mail from me!
Thanks for stopping by! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart