The Stamp Review Crew: Bubble Over
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog doesn't officially start until Monday March 19, 2018 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Kelly's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous!
We are featuring the Bubble Over Photopolymer Stamp Set item #145868 from the 2018 Occasions Stampin' Up! Catalog. When I saw this in the catalog I totally fell in love with it and is a must have!
You can purchase this as a bundle too and save 10%! Please note they don't come on magnets this is how I store my framelits :)
I had to be different and not use the matching Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper that coordinates with it from the Sale-a-bration catalog. ;) I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could do it. lol Instead I used the Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper and Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I created a card base out of Dapper Denim.
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock. I used the stamp from Bubble Over Stamp Set to create my own paper pattern by stamping in Dapper Denim Ink (soon to retire in-color) onto the Whisper White.
- I added the Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper in two different patterns to the card base.
- A piece of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper to work in another fun color.
- I added a piece of 1/4 Stitched Rich Razzleberry Ribbon across the Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper.
- I die cut out a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Stamp the bottle in Basic Gray Ink onto Whisper White card stock then zip it through the Big Shot with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits to die cut it out.
- Attach some Black Mini Sequin Trim and Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the bottle and attach over the Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Die cut out a piece of Fresh Fig card stock using the Big Shot and Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. Attach to the bottle with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Stamp the birthday greeting in Dapper Denim Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits die cutting it out and glue to the Fresh Fig card stock on the bottle.
- To finish add some Glitter Enamel Shapes. I love these so much the really dress up any project!
Here is the inside of the card.
Cut a piece of Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock. Stamp some bubbles in Dapper Denim and Lucky Limeade in the corners of the Whisper White card stock. Add a strip of the Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper.
I hope you like this project. I love hearing from you please leave your questions or comments below! Now you'll want to hop on over to Heidi's BLOG where I know he will have some awesome to show you! Thanks for stopping in and hopping with us!
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the item images below to add to your cart