Confetti Celebration + My Inky Friends Design Challenge #4
My Inky Friends is back with another new challenge for you! My Inky Friends has a new challenge each month that are inspired by the inspiration in the Stampin' Up! Catalogs! This month's My Inky Friends Challenge #4 is a color combo for you! For our 4th challenge, we have a springy color combination from page 79 of the Annual Catalog.
The challenge runs March 23-April 6, 2018. Play along and upload your link on My Inky Friends. Please note my blog post is early today so the link might not work till a little later in the day.
Here is my creation I created to play along with this challenge. It uses the Confetti Celebrations Stamp Set on page 75 in the Annual Catalog. The layout was inspired by a card that I created for our year gifts. I will be sharing that card with you all later today!
This is a fun stamp set and I've used it for many events! It is one of those sets that is very versatile. It works for birthdays, retirement, graduations, baby and etc.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Pear Pizza card stock.
- Cut a piece of Marina Mist card stock and zip it through the Big Shot with the Sparkle Embossing Folder giving it a textured pattern and feel.
- Cut a piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and a piece of Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and attach to the Marina Mist Panel.
- Add a piece of 3/8 Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon across the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- Zip a piece of Blushing Bride card stock through the Big Shot with the Layering Circle Framelits to die cut it out.
- Ink up the stamp from Conffetti Celebration Stamp Set in Blushing Bride Ink and stamp onto the Blushing Bride card stock giving it a tone on tone look. Attach to the card.
- Zip a piece of Marina Mist card stock through the Big Shot with one of the framelits from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
- Stamp birthday sentiment (Confetti Celebration Stamp Set) in Pear Pizzazz ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out using the Everyday Label Punch (holiday catalog carryover item).
- Add a piece of Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the Whisper White label and adhere to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional. Adhere some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the Whisper White label.
- Zip a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper through the Big Shot die cutting machine with one of the framelits from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to get the stars. Adhere them to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love decorating the inside of my card to give it a finishing touch.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock for the inside of the card.
- Ink the stamps from Confetti Celebration Stamp Set in Blushing Bride and Marina Mist. Stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Add a piece of Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and a piece of Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
- Glue the Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card.
Stamp: Confetti Celebration
Ink: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlit, Layering Circles Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Everyday Label Punch, 3/8 Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart