Family Gifts: Super Bowl Sunday + Prize Winners
Happy Super Bowl Sunday! This year the Super Bowl is in our state and sadly I am not going to be at it nor our Vikings Team :( But I have an awesome Super Bowl Party Gift idea for you all! This is another gift we created for our family members and is part of the "Year Gift" we made. If you would like to see more info about this awesome project we created and what I've shared so far click on the little tag on the left side of my blog labeled Year of Gifts or visit my Pinterest Board HERE.
This package contained so many fun things and was a blast to make!
- I found a Football Bingo Game On-line. I laminated it so Erasable Markers could be used over and over on it, so it could be used year after year. Here is the Bingo Game I found: Download Football-bingo-1-8
- When researching about the Super Bowl I found a Trivia Fact sheet that I thought was really interesting and thought the die hard sports fans in our family would like it. This is the website I found them on HERE. You can't print them so you will have to save as an image to your computer and then print them out. The answers are right below each card.
- I picked up craft wood sticks at walmart and using my silhouette cut out the football shapes out of card stock and attached to the sticks. I did them in the Viking Colors.
- The cups we found at the Party Store they have a section with football theme items. We put the markers, little footballs, and little decorative sticks into the cups.
- I made a little football box that would hold juice boxes for the kids. I will have a video on how to make the box soon on my blog.
Here are some close ups.
The ribbon on the sticks is actually ribbon from my grandma's stash she was big into crafts so it had some nostalgia to it giving it to her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
The little football box. I used White Washi Tape on it.
To package the gift I recycled brown bags and used some white washi tape to decorate like a football too. lol
The second gift I have to share was for Groundhogs Day we kept this one pretty simple.
Do you remember this image I shared long ago for our daily journal project? I love this cute image so much I printed it off onto card stock and turned it into a card for groundhog day! Then we printed out the history about groundhogs day. Hubby and I both learned some things we did not know.
The winners for the Christmas Leftover Giveaway are listed below along with what prize you won. I will be emailing you to get your address. Thank you everyone who participated in the giveaway!
Prize #1 Jingle Bells/Carol
Prize #2 6 x 6 Merry Moments Pad/Chris R
Prize #3 Gold Buttons/Sue Moulton
Prize #4 Mica Flakes/Pam
Prize #5 Christmas Trinkets/Chris R
Prize #6 Petite Cafe Bags/Stephanie Alton