Family Gifts Christmas Countdown Day 24 Christmas Eve Box + GIVEAWAY
Today's shares Day 24 of the family Christmas countdown gifts. If you would like to see all the Christmas countdown gifts check out my Family 25 Days Christmas Countdown Board on pinterest, follow me on pinterest so you don't miss out on anything!
Day 24 Christmas Eve Box
How about an AMAZING christmas eve box!! I saw this idea on Pinterest and really wanted to do it! I want one of these!! lol Each family received a Christmas Eve Box of goodies. The above pictures is pictures of the 4 Gifts boxes as we did each layer in the box. The boxes over all had the same items with the exception of a few items due to the kids ages, allergies, food was different for those that don't do candy and etc. Then box for the family with the new born I found a really cute santa outfit to put in it. (Crossed my fingers it would fit too when it came time to open this gift). lol We also only did stockings for the kids I found some cute one's at Hobby Lobby. The two siblings that had no kids we did a few different gifts in their boxes to suit them more.
Here are some of the main items in each box.
- Santa Plate: Created by us with the Silhouette. We had quite the time creating them. The plates we bought the stupid stuff started chipping off so we had to scramble to find 5 red plates of course Dec. 11 good luck with that around here. Snort Took 3 days to make them because the plates started chipping, and we kept running out of stuff. lol Some of the gifts we wrote messages on the back. Yep the plates we put it on upside down but didn't realize it till we were done with all 4. ROFL My advice do them at least a month ahead. lol
- Milk Bottles: We were going to make them but couldn't find enough bottles. While shopping for last minute stuff walmart of all places had the milk for santa. ROFL
- Picture Frame Came from Hobby Lobby I did splurge on them I thought they were cool.
- Nail Polish: Saw this idea on pinterest tag says for your mistletoes.
- Christmas Puzzles: Dollar store.
- Santa Notebooks: Dollar store.
- Christmas Books: Target $1 Spot
- Random Filler Stuff (anything christmas like): Christmas Pencils, Toys, Christmas Cups, Cozzies, Mugs, Erasers Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Craft Store were great finds for this stuff usually they have an isle around christmas time.
- Games/Cards: Target $1 Spot
- Printables I found on Pinterest and printed them out. Do a search and there are thousands of them for free!
Here are the Printables I put in the boxes.
This is the card we put in the box. I used retired 25 Days stamp set and Greetings from Santa.
We decorated the inside of each box different too. We used wrapping paper, tissue paper and random christmas filler that we picked up from Hobby Lobby. I die cut out the Santa in Real Red card stock using my Big Shot and the Detailed Santa Thinlits. You can still order that Thinlit too!
Here it is all wrapped with the cute little tag I created using the retired 25 Days Stamp Set.
It was pretty hard to keep this gift a secret I was the most excited about this one. It was a blast to make!
Stamps: 25 Days, Greetings from Santa
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Acc.: Big Shot, Detailed Santa Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, 1/8 Handheld Punch, Rhinestones
Our fifth Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftover Giveaway is a brand new package of Christmas Trinkets Embellshments! Love these!
Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftovers Giveaway Details:
- January 17-21, 2018 I will be randomly posting giveaways on my blog so be sure to check back through out the day so you don't miss out or subscribe to my blog!
- Leave a comment on EACH Giveaway Blog Post and your name will be entered into the drawing for that giveaway. I will be drawing a total of 6 winners at the end of this giveaway event.
- Prizes are only available to US residents only.
- Prizes are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Winners will be announced on January 24, 2018 and the details on how to claim your prize will be posted!
- Prizes will be mailed out the beginning of February.
or click on the item images to add to your cart