Family Gifts: Christmas Countdown Day 17-20 +Giveaway
Today's shares are Day 17 - Day 20 of the family Christmas countdown gifts. If you would like to see all the Christmas countdown gifts check out my Family 25 Days Christmas Countdown Board on pinterest, follow me on pinterest so you don't miss out on anything!
Day 17 Game Day/Farkle
How about a handmade game of Farkle? This idea was born in Target in the game isle. lol I saw the game Farkle in round container and thought hmmm. To create this you will need a Silhouette and green vinyl. I did green vinyl to stick with the christmas theme. Some sort of tin. I got these years ago some place and finally used them! Ha White small note pad and green pen came from Amazon. The dice I found at the dollar store. Directions typed up and then laminated them. Here is some close ups.
Day 17 Christmas Tag I used the Big Shot and retired Merry Tags Framelits to die cut out the Real Red card stock and retired Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper. I used the retired 25 Days stamp set to ink 17 in Real Red ink onto Whisper White card stock. I punched out the number using the 3/4 Circle Punch.
Card that went into the gift I used Pool Party and Whisper White card stock. The DSP was something left over in my stash. Then I added the 17 to it the same way as the tag above. We also picked up penguin theme gifts so we put the farkle game in with it. The gifts varied from family due to the kids ages. Some of the gifts came from a craft store, dollar store, target, target $1 spot. We had a new born basically so that was really hard to do stuff for him but I stumbled upon a really cute outfit with a penguin on it. Couldn't believe I just randomly found that by chance. lol
Stamps: 25 Days
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red, Warmth & Cheer DSP
Acc. Big Shot, Merry Tags Framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Silhouette, Laminator, Empty Tins, Dice
Day 18 Gingerbread House
Wouldn't be christmas without the gingerbread house! If you wait till towards the end of December you can actually get these so they are good through the following December. Just a FYI since we did the gift a year ahead. I didn't think anyone would actually eat them but wanted to be safe just in case. lol You can still purchase the Cookie Cutter Stamp Set and Cookie Cutter Punch!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I decorated the gingerbread box with some misc gingerbread dsp I had in my stash. Then I used the stamp from Cookie Cutter Stamp Set; inked in Early Espresso and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I punched it out using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- I colored some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a Real Red Sharpie marker and added them to the gingerbread man.
- The gift tag I used scraps from my stash of DSP and used the number stamp from retired 25 Days Stamp Set. Inked in Old Olive and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. Then cut it out and attached with a dimensional. The top of the tag I punched a hole and tied some ribbon through it from my stash.
- The card I printed the saying onto Whisper White card stock, then decorated with the Candy Cane Lane DSP. Then stamped 18 again in Old Olive.
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, 25 Days
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Acc.: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 1/8 Handheld Punch, Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Day 19: A Christmas Carol
When I was trying to figure out what to do for day 19 I was aimlessly wondering a store on the end cap was a book of Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol. Score!! This is one of my favorites for christmas and one I never get tired of. So the idea was born to make a craft "chain" to go with the book. lol I made 4 of these star chains. When they were done I had made a total of 160 stars.
Here is the card and tag we created.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Die cut out a lot of stars using the Big Shot and Star Framelits. I used some misc dsp from my stock pile, you'll want several different patterns of dsp. Each star took a total of 4 Stars for the front and back in 2 different sizes.
- Die cut out lots of circles using the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits. I die cut them out of Silver Glimmer Paper to go with the Silver Bells. You need 2 circles per star.
- Assemble each side of the star but don't glue the two halves together. (Learn from my mistake lol) I did so then I had to try to thread the hemp twine through and that really slowed me down.
- You will need a heavy hemp for this project. Lay your stars out on a table (however many you want). Then lay your bells out between the stars this will give you an idea how long to cut your hemp.
- Then thread your bells onto the hemp. Place the hemp out across the stars and slide the bells into place.
- Go through and attach dimensionals to the stars.
- Attach the other half of the star and your star chain is complete.
- Decorate the card with dsp and some diecut stars. I stamped the number from retired 25 Days Stamp Set in Real Red Ink.
- The gift tag was created out of leftover scraps of dsp and Whisper White card stock. I stamped the number from retired 25 Days Stamp Set in Real Red Ink.
Stamp: 25 Days
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Acc.: Big Shot, Stars Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits, 1/8 Handheld Punch, Heavy Hemp, Silver Bells
Day 20 Santa Pinball
Wouldn't be Christmas without Santa Pinball! lol Hubby found these and wanted to put them in the gift. He found them at Walmart.
The card we printed our saying on Whisper White card stock. Stamped the 20 from retired 25 Days Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I stamped the "greetings from the northpole" from retired Greetings from Santa Stamp Set (I thought that was fitting for a santa gift lol) in Real Red. Then stamped the stars in Old Olive. The gift tag was created using the Banner Triple Punch on a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper. Then I added some misc scraps of dsp from the left overs. I stamped the 20 onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. Add a Rhinestone I colored and some misc ribbons I had.
Stamp: 25 Days, Greetings from Santa
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Acc. Banner Triple Punch, 1/8 Handheld Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Rhinestones
Our third Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftover Giveaway is a brand new package of Gold Metal Buttons! Perfect for any craft project!
Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftovers Giveaway Details:
- January 17-21, 2018 I will be randomly posting giveaways on my blog so be sure to check back through out the day so you don't miss out or subscribe to my blog!
- Leave a comment on EACH Giveaway Blog Post and your name will be entered into the drawing for that giveaway. I will be drawing a total of 6 winners at the end of this giveaway event.
- Prizes are only available to US residents only.
- Prizes are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Winners will be announced on January 24, 2018 and the details on how to claim your prize will be posted!
- Prizes will be mailed out the beginning of February.
or click on the item images to add to your cart