Family Gifts: Christmas Countdown Day 14-16 + Giveaway
Today's shares are Day 14 - Day 16 of the family Christmas countdown gifts. If you would like to see all the Christmas countdown gifts check out my Family 25 Days Christmas Countdown Board on pinterest, follow me on pinterest so you don't miss out on anything!
Day #14 Roll a Reindeer
How about Roll a Reindeer Game? I saw this game on pinterest and thought it would be a great family game and how perfect we had a reindeer stamp! Stampin' Up! sure knew what I was planning hehe. This uses the Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch item #140396. You will also need a Laminator and Printer.
This is what the game looks like when you've created the reindeer. Pretty cute right?
Here is the PDF to print it off if you would like to create your own.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Print off the Roll a Reindeer Game and Laminate all the sheets. Then cut out the pieces of the reindeer and put them inside one of our Standard Stamp Cases.
- I printed off the title Roll-a-Reindeer onto Whisper White card stock.
- I inked the stamp from Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set in Early Espresso and stamped onto Crumb Cake card stock. I stamped 2 Reindeer. Punch them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Glue to the Whisper White card stock on either side of the title and then laminate the Whisper White card stock and slide into the sleeve on the Standard Clear Case.
Our boxes were Rudolph Theme. We added the Rudolph movie to the package this for me was a family classic that I grew up with when I was kid so I really wanted it in the package. I recommend on not waiting to buy this in December we had a hard time finding 4 of these and you will pay way more for them in December! lol Here is what all the boxes looked like packaged up. Everyone's boxes were different again due to the family size, number of kids or no kids and what they like.
My brother's box we wanted to be funny with them they don't have kids but we put a kids craft kit in for them ;)
This was Jamie's little brother's box we found this Rudolph ornament and instantly cracked up and thought of those two!
This was hubby's middle brother's family package we added book and coloring activity book, chap-stick and an adorable baby hat.
My cousin's family package had activity books for the little guy and craft ornament that used bells, springs and etc. perfect for the older kids. I got these at a craft store they just happen to have reindeer ones. lol
Stamp: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Copy Paper
Acc.: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Standard Stamp Cases, Laminator, Printer
Day #15 Christmas Treat Box
I made a box to hold some tea packs, hot chocolate, candy canes I went with kinda a peppermint theme. The filler was something I found at Hobby Lobby and went perfect with the gift! The bottom picture was the card we put into the gift. We also decorated everyone's boxes different. I'll have a tutorial for the box down the road.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create the box out of Basic Black card stock. Add a piece of DSP this was a retired piece I had left over.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive card stock and stamp on it using the stamp from Candy Cane Christmas in Old Olive. Glue to the front of the box.
- Finish by adding some Brights Enamel Shapes and fill with goodies.
Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas, 25 Days
Ink: Old Olive, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Cucumber Crush, Retired DSP
Acc. 3/4 Circle Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes
Day 16 Christmas Hand Soap
We found some cute christmas hand soaps. We decorated them by adding a tag to the front of them. The second picture is the tag and card we created to put with the gift. I used retired 25 Days Stamp Set to create the tag and card.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock and punch one end out with the Banner Triple Punch. On the other end score then tip through the Big Shot with the Layering Circle Framelits to die cut out the card stock so it will slide over the soap dispenser.
- Add a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper.
- Ink the stamp from Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Layering Circle Framelits. Glue to the center of the Garden Green card stock.
- Finish by adding a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
Stamp: Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape
Our second Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftover Giveaway is a brand 6 x 6 retired Merry Moments DSP! Some of the paper is perfect perfect to use any time of the year and would work great for valentine's day!
Rubber Redneck Christmas Leftovers Giveaway Details:
- January 17-21, 2018 I will be randomly posting giveaways on my blog so be sure to check back through out the day so you don't miss out or subscribe to my blog!
- Leave a comment on EACH Giveaway Blog Post and your name will be entered into the drawing for that giveaway. I will be drawing a total of 6 winners at the end of this giveaway event.
- Prizes are only available to US residents only.
- Prizes are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Winners will be announced on January 24, 2018 and the details on how to claim your prize will be posted!
- Prizes will be mailed out the beginning of February.
or click on the item images to add to your cart