Rubber Redneck December Customer Promotions: Snowflake Sentiment
Their is only a few days left to earn my December Customer Thank You Gifts!! Thank you all for your continued support! If you have placed orders for this month already with me your orders do qualify for my customer promos. They will be mailed out the 1st week of January. Visit my Customer Promotion Page for details.
How do you receive these gifts? Place an order on-line with me or through me using the hostess code below and receive each gift with qualifying orders placed December 1-31, 2017.
(Please Note: Don't use the hostess code below if your order is $150 or more. Your order will qualify for it's own hostess benefits and you will still qualify for my monthly customer benefits. Only good through me Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Holly Krautkremer)
December Customer Card + PDF Tutorial
Place an order through my Stampin' Up! On-line Store from December 1-31, 2017 and receive this card and a free mini pdf when you use the hostess code above. I will email you the mini pdf and mail out the card 1st week of January.
If you would like to join my monthly newsletter email list please email me at [email protected] I send out a monthly new's letter with Stampin' Up! Sales, My Promotions and etc. I don't share your email addy with anyone!
December Customer Product Thank You Gift
Place a $50 order (before shipping and tax) on-line with me or through me from December 1-31, 2017 and receive my gift package bundle!
What is included in my gift packaging bundle
2 - Acetate Card Boxes
2 - Mini Pizza Boxes
5 - Stripped Treat Bags
5 - Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
5 - Gusseted Cellophane Bags
Don't forget about the Year-End Sales Event!!
Ends Jan. 2: Special deals on select retiring and surplus items while supplies last.
Download the Year-End Sales Event PDF
Don't forget to reserve your STAMPARATUS! The window closes on December 30, 2017. Read all the details HERE.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut the card base in Crumb Cake card stock. Ink the stamp from Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink. Stamp onto the Crumb Cake card stock. Repeat until the entire card base is covered.
- Cut 2 different patterns of Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper (I sure will miss this paper when it retires on Jan. 2). On the red pattern ink the stamp from Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp onto the DSP. Repeat until the entire piece of DSP is stamped on.
- Ink the stamp from Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set in Garden Green and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Zip the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot with the Layering Squares Framelits die cutting out the card stock.
- Ink the snowflake image from Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set in Real Red Ink and stamp at the top of the Whisper White card stock. Repeat till you have 3 snowflakes.
- Using the Big Shot and the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits die cut out the Crumb Cake card stock getting those gorgeous snowflakes. Glue to the card front.
- Add some 5/8 Burlap Ribbon across the bottom and finish by adding some Faceted Gold Gems.
Stamp: Snowflake Sentiments
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Quilted Christmas DSP
Acc.: Big Shot, Swirly Snowflake Thinlits, 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, Faceted Gems Gold
or click on the item images to add to your cart