Family Gifts: Christmas Countdown Day 2
Stampin' Up! has added new items to the Clearance Rack!! Some awesome deals to be had!! Certain select items are 60% and available ONLY while supplies last!
Visit the Clearance Rack HERE
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!!
(Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Day 2 Gift:
Some of you where asking me how did I get this all done with what we've been going through. I did not do these this year this was part of the gift I gave last Christmas to be open this Christmas, it was part of our Year of Gifts for our families. I shared some but not all so I didn't give the gift away. Thus why it is using the retired Holiday Catalog Product from last year ;) Day 2 was Christmas Fun Foam Kits that I forgot to take pictures of. lol I found these while I was cruising an isle looking for ideas for the little ones.
However I do have a picture from my cousin of her little guy with his completed project. Once again someone saved my bacon! lol
One thing I really like to do is create customer wrapping paper. You can do it if you plan ahead that is the key :) I purchased a roll of Kraft Wrapping Paper from Hobby Lobby. I usually stock up on this around Christmas time because that is when they have there wrapping paper at 50% off. To create my wrapping paper I used the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140386 from the main catalog.
Tip~ One thing to note is be sure you are stamping on a hard surface. I was working on one of our tables that I thought would hard enough but as you can tell one of my Happy Christmas didn't ink good enough because the table gave.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Roll out the amount of wrapping paper you need. Ink the stamp from Oh, What Fun Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp onto the wrapping paper. Repeat till you have the entire piece stamped on. You can add more images if you would like I just liked the Merry Christmas on it. That's all it takes!
Tip~ Let your paper dry before wrapping your gift it only takes a few minuets to wait.
This was the day 2 tag label I created.
- Zip a piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot with the Layering Circles Framelits. These are on sale!!!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and zip through the Big Shot with the Banner Framelits. Stamp your 2 onto the top in Garden Green Ink. I used the retired 25 Days Stamp Set and retired Metallics Glitter Tape.
- Ink the stamp from Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set in Real Red and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Bunch of Banner Framelits die cutting it. Attach all of your pieces together with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch a hole at the top with the 1/8 Handheld Punch and tie some Candy Cane Baker's Twine through it. Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Attach to your package and use wrapping ribbon to finish decorating.
This was the card we created to go inside the packaging with the gift.
Stamp: Oh, What Fun, Stitched with Cheer, Retired 25 Days of Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, This is Christmas
Acc.: Big Shot, Bunch of Banner, Layering Circles and Banner Framelits, 1/8 Handheld Punch, Candy Cane Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
or click on the item images to add to your cart.