The Stamp Review Crew; Cool Treats
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog doesn't officially start until Monday April 17, 2017 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Valerie's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous! We are featuring the Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142982 from the Occasions Stampin' Up! Catalog. It also has a matching framelits to go with it called Frozen Treats Framelits item #142756. You can purchase these two items together in a bundle Cool Treats Bundle item #145181 to save 10%.
This is such a fun bundle and is definitely one of my faves this year! It's sure is yummy!
Is this not just yummy? Makes me want ice cream and I personally am not a big fan of ice cream. lol I am an sherbet gal. This set is also a product suit so it has matching Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Washi Tape! SCORE!! They are called Tasty Treat's Designer Washi Tape and Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper. The hole product suit is a MUST HAVE!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- The base is Pool Party card stock.
- Ink the stamp from Cool Treats Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip and stamp onto some Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Add a Delicate Doily, a strip of Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper and some Tasty Treat's Designer Washi Tape.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and use the Blender Pen and Pool Party ink to add a washed look to the Whisper White card stock. (sorry I couldn't get a good picture of it in person it looks cool!)
- Using the Big Shot and Frozen Treats Framelits die cut out all the piece to build your ice cream bowl.
- Ink the stamp in White Craft Ink and stamp onto the Chocolate Chip card stock to make it look like sprinkles.
- Finish with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Stamp: Cool Treats
Ink: Crumb Cake, White Craft, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Watermelon Wonder, Peakboo Peach, Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Frozen Treats Framelits, Delicate White Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape, Blender Pens
Now you'll want to head on over to Twila's Blog where I know you will love her project!!
April Hostess Code:
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!!
(Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Or click the images below to add to your basket!